Thank You And I Will See You Again Soon: Creative Mondays Link Up.
Happy Creative Mondays. Thanks for stopping by today and joining us at this weeks Link Up.
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?
Did you have a good Mother’s Day yesterday too? We had Mother’s Day in March in the UK this year and it was a lovely surprise when I got a few happy Mother’s day messages 🙂
Thanks so much for stopping by today and an amazing 130 blog posts were shared here last week: Bank Holiday Special: Creative Mondays Link Up.
Thank You And I Will See You Again Soon:
Creative Mondays Link Up.
Don’t panic, I’m not going far ;).
Sorry, there are going to be no features blog here this week as something really big is happening here.
Lots of new changes are happening here this week or so.
I will not be posting a blog hop on Wednesday as I am having a major blog clean up and short on time but hopefully The Weekend Blog Hop will be running as usual.
My BIG news is I am moving to WordPress, sometime soon and having a whole new look.
For anyone who knows me well may know, I write a few blogs and I struggle to find time to spend quality time on each post. I am always way behind and stressed!!
For a long time, I have wished I could combine my posts and have more time to spend on each post and having more time to learn how to take better photos etc.
Well, I have decided to take the leap with the great work of Phil from Pipdig and go for it.
Time for a change!!
So if you are a GFC follower you will not get updates soon on my posts so here are different places you can still find us and the blog hops:
Blog: Claire Justine
Now over to you, what creative or stylish posts have you been writing about lately?
Some posts you might have missed:
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday