Thank You And I Will See You Again Soon: Creative Mondays Link Up.
Happy Creative Mondays. Thanks for stopping by today and joining us at this weeks Link Up.
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?
Did you have a good Mother’s Day yesterday too? We had Mother’s Day in March in the UK this year and it was a lovely surprise when I got a few happy Mother’s day messages 🙂
Thanks so much for stopping by today and an amazing 130 blog posts were shared here last week: Bank Holiday Special: Creative Mondays Link Up.
Thank You And I Will See You Again Soon:
Creative Mondays Link Up.
Don’t panic, I’m not going far ;).
Sorry, there are going to be no features blog here this week as something really big is happening here.
Lots of new changes are happening here this week or so.
I will not be posting a blog hop on Wednesday as I am having a major blog clean up and short on time but hopefully The Weekend Blog Hop will be running as usual.
My BIG news is I am moving to WordPress, sometime soon and having a whole new look.
For anyone who knows me well may know, I write a few blogs and I struggle to find time to spend quality time on each post. I am always way behind and stressed!!
For a long time, I have wished I could combine my posts and have more time to spend on each post and having more time to learn how to take better photos etc.
Well, I have decided to take the leap with the great work of Phil from Pipdig and go for it.
Time for a change!!
So if you are a GFC follower you will not get updates soon on my posts so here are different places you can still find us and the blog hops:
Blog: Claire Justine
Now over to you, what creative or stylish posts have you been writing about lately?
Some posts you might have missed:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style