Triple Polka Dots: Oh How I Love My Polka Dots!! Hello friends.
You may have guessed I love polka dots so I tried mixing them up for a spot of shopping.
With a mile and half walk in town to catch the train into Nottingham to meet my husband from work, I needed comfy shoes on too.
Outfit What I Wore~ Polka dot shirt ~ Tesco F & F | Belt ~ New Look ~ via Car Boot Sale| Skirt ~ Car Boot Sale | Shoes ~ Cath Kidston
Not 1, not 2 but triple polka dots for me yesterday!!
Triple polka dots I hear you ask!! Ha!!
Triple Polka Dots: Oh How I Love My Polka Dots!!
When you have no spare money you see lots of things you want to buy then when you have some you do not see nothing!!
Yesterday I tried to spend the rest of my birthday money!?!
Tried but my husband paid, yeah I’m not complaining I still have my money for another day!!
I brought lots of little things including my new sweet Care bear PJ’s lol. No I never want to grew up. It will not be as fun!!
We let the kids decide where they wanted to eat, so we ended up in MacDonald’s for a big Mac and chocolate milkshake. Yummy!!
Oh How I Love My Polka Dots!!
My two youngest cool dudes.
After a walk round the shops we jumped into the car to watch my eldest son run a track race in Derby.
Yeah I watched my 2 oldest boys run this week, and on Wednesday my youngest son has been invited to a fastest kid in town race so I cant wait to watch this too.
Linking up with these Fashion Hops
Whats everyone been up to this weekend?
You Might Also Like:
Classic And Timeless Plus A Birthday Treat In Nottingham:
Polka Dots: Classic And Timeless. This is one of my favourite dresses.
So this is my go-to dress. When I am in a hurry.
One I wear when I need something nice to wear quickly. I just reach out and grab this one because I love everything about this dress.
The style, the cut, the colour and not forgetting the dots!!
One I wear when I want to look nice for a shopping trip or days out.
It is the perfect length, not too long and not too short. Perfect size.
Not too big or too small so ideal if we might be eating out. Polka Dots: Classic And Timeless Plus A Birthday Treat In Nottingham.
What I Wore: Dress: Amazon | Cardigan: c/o Bonmarche | Bag: c/o George At Asda | Shoes: Converse.
Finally, I hope you like this post?
If so why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions