Watermelon Lemonade To Try Out. Happy Wednesday. Are you enjoying the sunshine? Dreaming of Summer and lazy evenings on the garden?
Are you looking for a nice and refreshing drink recipe? Something to make up and share with friends on the garden in the Summer? Something tasty to make up for picnics in the park? Or maybe something to serve up to family BBQ’S?
Did you know one serving of watermelon (about one cup) provides over 20 vitamins, minerals and amino acids? It is low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium.
Watermelon Lemonade To Try Out:
Watermelon is an excellent source of vitamin A and C as well. It’s a delicious and nutritious addition to the classic summertime drink. Yum, yum!!
How delicious a nice and tasty watermelon lemonade recipe to share with you then:
This watermelon lemonade recipe is only 3 tasty ingredients and takes minutes to make up. Why not serve it in a tall glass jar, over ice and maybe add some sliced lemon and mint to garnish?
I know me and my children can not get enough watermelon when they are in season.
Simply double, treble the ingredients etc for more servings.
How To Make Watermelon Lemonade:
- 1 Cup Watermelon
- 1 Lemon
- To Taste Stevia
How To Make This Recipe Up:
- Add all solid ingredients into tall cup.
- Fill to MAX line with liquids.
- Blend until smooth, approximately 30 seconds.
Watermelon Lemonade To Try Out This Spring/Summer. Recipe by High Street TV who is a stockist for NutriBullet.
So what do you think? Do you also fancy making and trying this watermelon lemonade recipe? Let me know in the comments below if you get to make this recipe up. I would love to hear you thought.
Do not forget to join us at Creative Mondays blog hop on my other blog, Claire Justine if you have some of your own tasty recipes to share too. We love recipes over there!!
You Might Also Like:
- Summer Pudding Prosecco Slush. Firstly, Slushy drinks are not just for the children, are they!? No. Slushies are not just for Summer, are they? No. Fancy making an adult Summer fruits pudding prosecco slush drink? Full of Summer fruit, crushed ice, a bottle of prosecco and a few tbsps of caster sugar. So yummy!? How To Make A Summer Pudding Prosecco Slush.
- To Make A Watermelon And Lime Blast. Secondly, this cool cocktail will bring a blast of flavour to your taste buds! A tasty combination of watermelon, lime, sugar, vodka, blueberries and watermelon slices and mint springs to garnish. Whats not to love? How To Make A Watermelon And Lime Blast.
- Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail: How Amazing!? Last but not least, So how much fun are these Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail? Perfect party food ideas for kids this Christmas because they are so much fun. Fancy trying any of these recipes? Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail.
Thank you so much for stopping by.