Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes. Are you looking for some Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes to try out?
Why not try these!?
(Dairy + Gluten Free)
Light, moist and fluffy vanilla cupcakes topped with a swirl of buttercream.
Serves: 12 cupcakes Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 18-20 mins
How To Make Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes:
What You Need:
- 1 x 400g Delicious Alchemy vanilla sponge mix
- 180g unsalted butter or dairy-free alternative
- 3 large eggs
- 20ml water
- 150g unsalted butter or 120g dairy-free alternative
- 300g icing sugar
- 1½ tbsp milk or dairy-free alternative
- Sprinkles for decoration
Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes What You Do:
For The Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan. Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper cases.
- Make sure your butter (or dairy free alternative) is soft. Place the vanilla cake mix, butter (or dairy-free alternative), eggs and water into a large bowl. Beat together with an electric whisk for 15 seconds. Stop, scrape down the bowl and mix for a further 10 seconds. Divide the mixture between the cupcake cases, filling three-quarters full. Bake for 18-20 minutes until risen and springy to the touch.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 3 minutes before lifting out and leaving to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter or dairy-free alternative with a spatula or electric whisk until it is soft and smooth. Sift in half the icing sugar and mix well until combined. Sift over the remaining icing sugar and mix well, adding the milk or dairy-free alternative as required, to create a soft spreadable icing. Beat well to make it light and fluffy.
- Spoon the icing into a piping bag fitted with a large star or plain nozzle. Pipe swirls of icing onto the top of your cooled cupcakes. Alternatively, you can spread it on using a butter knife.
- Decorate your cupcakes as desired. We love a scattering of colourful sprinkles.
Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe c/o Delicious Alchemy. No payment was received.
What do you think of this Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Gluten Free Strawberry Swiss Roll With Prosecco Buttercream:
Gluten Free Vanilla Cheesecake:
Pumpkin Protein Bars:
Gluten Free Vanilla Sponge Cake:
Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Cake Pops: