Lemon And Blueberry Cheesecake. Fancy making this Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake, on a beautiful Sunday afternoon?
Perfect recipe to eat out in the garden.
Introducing Canderel Sugarly; Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake.
Lemon And Blueberry Cheesecake:
A no-bake easy dessert with flavours that work so well together!
How To Make Lemon And Blueberry Cheesecake:
Serves 10 | Prep 20 mins
For The Base:
- 50g/2oz low fat spread
- 150g/5oz digestive lights, crushed
For The Topping:
- 3-4 sheets gelatine, depending on the size of the sheets
- 2 x 180g pots (360g) half fat cream cheese
- 100g/3 1/2 oz. Canderel Sugarly
- 250g pot vanilla quark
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 250g punnet blueberries, reserve some for topping
You Will Need:
A; 20.5cm/8inch deep round, loose bottom springform tin, lightly greased and base lined with baking parchment.
How To Make:
- First, make the base, melt the low fat spread in a pan then add the crushed digestives and stir to mix, spoon into a tin, spread to cover and press down with the back of a wooden spoon or base of a glass. Leave to cool then put in the fridge to chill.
- Add the gelatine to a small bowl and cover with water, put to one side for about 5 mins to soften. To make the topping, add the cream cheese, Canderel Sugarly, quark and zest and juice of the lemons to a food mixer and beat until combined. Squeeze the water from the gelatine, put it back in a clean bowl and pour in just enough boiling water to cover then whisk with a fork until no lumps. Add it to the cream cheese mixture and beat until well mixed.
- Stir in a third of the blueberries then spoon mixture over biscuit base and smooth the top. Put back in the fridge and chill overnight then release from tin, top with remaining blueberries and slice to serve.
Use strawberries instead of blueberries if they are in season.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Canderel Sugarly*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Lemon And Blueberry Cheesecake?
Fancy making one?
You might also like these other cheesecake recipes: