Turkey Meatballs In Homemade Tomato Sauce. Hello friends, so how are you today? Are you looking for a new and tasty dinner recipe to try out?
Fancy trying out these Turkey Meatballs in Homemade Tomato Sauce out? So tasty.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Turkey Meatballs In Homemade Tomato Sauce Ingredients.
- Secondly, Turkey Meatballs In Homemade Tomato Sauce Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Turkey Meatballs In Homemade Tomato Sauce:
- 1 tbsp of melted Coconut oil
- 800g British turkey breast mince
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small red pepper, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh organic parsley
- A pinch of Sea salt and fresh pepper
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 2 x cans of chopped organic tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
How To Make:
- Firstly, preheat oven to 180°C. Place all the meatball ingredients in a medium bowl and mix everything together. Roll into 1½-inch size balls.
- For the sauce fry the onion in a little coconut oil and salt. After five minutes add the rest of the ingredients. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Place the meatballs on a roasting tray, evenly spaced and poor over the freshly made sauce. Place in your preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Last but not least, enjoy with a side of your favourite vegetables or courgetti.
Turkey Meatballs in Homemade Tomato Sauce:
Per serving: 535kcals, 15g fat, 9g saturated fat, 56g protein, 3.5g fibre, 14.5g carbohydrate, 13.5g sugar, 2.1g salt.
British Turkey has teamed up with health coach and best-selling cookery writer, Madeleine Shaw. Madeleine has created a selection of delicious recipes to promote the benefits of cooking with turkey, a lean and versatile protein, to those looking to live a healthy lifestyle. Recipe and recipe photography by British Turkey.
So what do you think of this Turkey Meatballs In Homemade Tomato Sauce recipe? Do you also fancy trying it? Don’t forget to leave a comment in the box below if you get to try this recipe. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post?
You Might Also Like:
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, How To Make Red Velvet Heart Beet Pancakes. Red Velvet Heart Beet Pancakes anyone? Also, perfect for Pancake Day and for a lover’s Valentine’s Day breakfast. Deliciously fluffy American-style pancakes get the Red Velvet treatment with the addition of sweet cooked beetroot. Just perfect for sharing with that special someone. How To Make Red Velvet Heart Beet Pancakes. So sweet.
- Secondly, How To Make Salmon, Cavolo Nero And Sweet Potato Gratin. Are you looking for a recipe a little bit different for lunch, dinner or maybe a dinner date? Something healthy and tasty? Also full of veggies and vitamins? How about making and trying out this Salmon Calvolo Nero, leek and sweet potato gratin recipe? Definitely, one to impress your family or friends with. How To Make Salmon, Cavolo Nero And Sweet Potato Gratin. So tasty.
- BerryWorld Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb And Rosewater Labenh Balls. Thirdly, so do you fancy making a BerryWorld Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb and Rosewater Labenh Balls? Strawberries are also in season relatively early in the year. Fortunately, this coincides with the Yorkshire Rhubarb season. Rhubarb and strawberries are wonderful together as the floral notes of the rhubarb flatter the strawberries and vice versa. BerryWorld Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb. So good.