Recipe c/o South African stone fruit.
Hex River Valley Plum And Nectarine Cheesecake. Hello friends. Love Cheesecake? So how are you today?Today I am sharing this Hex River Valley Plum and Nectarine Cheesecake recipe with you. Also, this amazing baked cheesecake tastes divine topped with luscious South African plums and nectarines.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Plum And Nectarine Cheesecake Ingredients.
- Secondly, Plum And Nectarine Cheesecake Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make A Hex River Valley Plum And Nectarine Cheesecake:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 55 minutes, plus 1 hour to cool in the oven
For The Biscuit Base:
- A little-melted butter or vegetable oil, for greasing
- 60g butter
- 150g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- 3 x 250g packs full-fat soft cheese
- 200g caster sugar
- 3tbsp cornflour
- 1 lemon
- 1tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 150ml double cream
For The Decoration:
- 2 South African plums, pitted and sliced
- 2 South African nectarines, pitted and sliced
- Mint sprigs (optional)
Hex River Valley Plum And Nectarine Cheesecake:
- Firstly, adjust the oven shelves – you need to bake the cheesecake in the centre of the oven. Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan oven 160°C, Gas Mark 4. Brush the base and sides of a 20cm (8 inch) spring-form cake tin with melted butter or vegetable oil, then line with baking paper.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, taking care that it doesn’t get too hot. Add the biscuit crumbs and caster sugar and stir well to mix with the butter. Tip into the cake tin and press into an even layer. Transfer to the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Increase the oven temperature to 220°C, fan oven 200°C, Gas Mark 9. In a large bowl, beat the soft cheese for a few seconds with a hand-held electric mixer on a low speed. Gradually add the caster sugar on a medium-low speed. Sprinkle in the cornflour and beat again for a few seconds.
- Using a fine grater – a microplane is ideal – grate in the lemon zest. Add 1tbsp lemon juice, stir it in, then add the vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract.
- Add the eggs a little at a time to the cheesecake mixture, beating between each addition on a medium-low speed. Add the double cream, folding it in with a large metal spoon to give a smooth, light, quite thick consistency.
Tip The Filling Over:
Hex River Valley Plum And Nectarine Cheesecake.
- Tip the filling over the biscuit base. Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 110°C, fan oven 90°C, Gas Mark ¼. Bake for 35 minutes. The cheesecake should wobble slightly in the centre. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour. Cool at room temperature, then cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, decorate the cheesecake with the sliced South African plums and nectarines, adding a few mint sprigs if wished.
Cook’s Tip: For a change, use South African peaches instead of nectarines.
Hex River Valley Plum And Nectarine Cheesecake Recipe c/o South African stone fruit. So yummy!! So what do you think of this Hex River Valley Plum and Nectarine Cheesecake recipe? Remember, you can also share your thoughts in the comments below ⬇⬇
Hex River Valley Plum And Nectarine Cheesecake:
You might also like these other cheesecake recipes:
Firstly, BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake. Anyone for a BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake? Greetings, friends. Have a wonderful Saturday. Do you enjoy cheesecake? Do you enjoy berries? If that’s the case, how about a BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake? This lovely cheesecake is also an excellent showpiece for impressing your visitors. It’s also excellent, thanks to its delicate pink colour and abundance of berries on top.
To add a special touch, use edible flowers. So delicious! It’s ideal for Easter. This delicious cheesecake can also be used as a showcase to dazzle your guests. It’s also delicious, thanks to its beautiful pink colour and generous berry topping. Use edible flowers to lend a distinctive touch. So delectable! It’s a great choice for Easter. 8–10 people. Time to prepare: 30 minutes plus 2 hours cooling. BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake.
Secondly, Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake. Baked mascarpone And lemon drizzle cheesecake anyone? So yummy. Delicious. Are you also a fan of lemon drizzle cakes or cheesecakes? Why not combine the two and make one of this Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake? Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake.
Thirdly, Earl Grey And Clotted Cream Cheesecake. Are you also looking for a new cheesecake recipe to try out? If so, do you fancy trying this Earl Grey And Clotted Cream Cheesecake? Do you want to try this cheesecake with Earl Grey and Clotted Cream? Earl Grey And Clotted Cream Cheesecake To Make Today.
‘Nutty Love’ Cheesecake, What is Not Too Love?
Fourthly, ‘Nutty Love’ Cheesecake, What is Not Too Love? Valentines Day? Any fun plans? Today I have this yummy looking recipe to share with you- ‘Nutty Love’ Cheesecake from GBBO’s Selasi and Vita Coco Coconut Oil. Perfect for Valentine’s Day treat too. Which not only tastes great but is healthier too. With a nutty, chocolatey, date base, simple cream filling and fresh strawberry topping – it’s a great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Plus its really easy to make. ‘Nutty Love’ Cheesecake. So good.
Fifth, Superbly Easy To Make Ginger And Orange No Bake Cheesecake. A ginger biscuit base, cream cheese, icing sugar and double cream filling topped with clementine pieces, yummy!! Superbly Easy To Make Ginger And Orange No-Bake Cheesecake.
Last but not least, How To Make A Perfect Baked Cheesecake. I love cheesecakes and today I am sharing this, Perfect Baked Cheesecake with you. Perfect for a weekend treat, dinner party or even a Birthday cake. How To Make A Perfect Baked Cheesecake. So yummy.
Thank you so much for stopping by here today. If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So I hope you have enjoyed today’s post. So if you like, you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below. I hope you can also stop by again soon.