3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: Friday 29th July 2011.
Hello fitness Friday friends. How has your exercise routine been this week?
Here it is, my 3 In 30 And Fitness Friday post!!
Straight into it today, no messing 🙂
3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: Friday 29th July 2011:
1.) Run At Least A Mile A Day:
Saturday 7 miles
Sunday 8 miles
Monday 2 miles
Tuesday 5 miles
Wednesday 7 miles
Thursday 4 miles
20 minutes Zumba
20 minutes Zumba
When I set my 3 in 30 goals I forgot all 4 kids break up for summer so it has been hard finding time to run and Zumba but hopfully come September I can make Zumba part of my exercise routine.
3. Lose Some Weight:
This goal may have to wait a while…Not been to bad this week but then again not been to good either.
3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: Friday 29th July 201.
Runstreak: Week Two, Day Seven: Keep On Running:
Back Out Running: The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Link Up!
Top Fitness Tips For The Winter: Keep On Running:
Gel Glorify Asics Exclusive At Intersport:
Zaggora Hot Pant Capri Review:
Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying Week # 4:
Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 3:
Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 2:
Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 1:
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
Thanks for stopping by and reading my post 3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: Friday 29th July 2011. Hope you can stop by again very soon.