3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: Friday 29th July 2011.
Hello fitness Friday friends. How has your exercise routine been this week?
Here it is, my 3 In 30 And Fitness Friday post!!
Straight into it today, no messing 🙂
3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: Friday 29th July 2011:
1.) Run At Least A Mile A Day:
Saturday 7 miles
Sunday 8 miles
Monday 2 miles
Tuesday 5 miles
Wednesday 7 miles
Thursday 4 miles
20 minutes Zumba
20 minutes Zumba
When I set my 3 in 30 goals I forgot all 4 kids break up for summer so it has been hard finding time to run and Zumba but hopfully come September I can make Zumba part of my exercise routine.
3. Lose Some Weight:
This goal may have to wait a while…Not been to bad this week but then again not been to good either.
3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: Friday 29th July 201.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Runstreak: Week Two, Day Seven: Keep On Running:
Back Out Running: The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Link Up!
Top Fitness Tips For The Winter: Keep On Running:
Gel Glorify Asics Exclusive At Intersport:
Zaggora Hot Pant Capri Review:
Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying Week # 4:
Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 3:
Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 2:
Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 1:
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
Thanks for stopping by and reading my post 3 In 30 And Fitness Friday: Friday 29th July 2011. Hope you can stop by again very soon.