Happy Saturday, any fun plans for the weekend?
I have a tasty recipe for you today;
British Asparagus, Mozzarella & Bacon Sliders.
These quick and easy bites make for a straightforward delicious lunch, or nibbles at a dinner party.
How To Make British Asparagus, Mozzarella & Bacon Sliders:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 9 British asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 6 slices of streaky bacon
- 150g mozzarella, sliced and patted dry
- 6 small buns, halved
What To Do:
- Heat the grill to high. Lay the asparagus spears on a large plate, drizzle with oil, a squeeze of lemon juice and season then shake the plate to roll the spears until they are well coated.
- Grill the asparagus and bacon on both sides until golden and cooked. Return the asparagus to the oily plate and roll it in the dressing once more.
- Toast the cut sides of the buns. Cut the asparagus spears in half to fit into the buns. Top one half of each bun with asparagus then a slice of mozzarella. Return to the grill to melt the cheese.
- Cut the bacon to fit the buns then top each slider with a crisp piece of bacon and the top half of the bun.
Recipe and image courtesy of British Asparagus
What do you think of this How To Make British Asparagus, Mozzarella & Bacon Sliders recipe post?
Fancy making some for the weekend?
As always, join the conversation and share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Have a lovely weekend.
I have plenty more dinner party inspiration here if you would like any more recipes? Dinner Party Recipes.
Don’t forget if you are a blogger and make your own recipes, come and share them on my other blog Claire Justine’s blog hops every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.