Chocolate Mug Cake: Quick And Easy To Make Up. Hello and Happy Wednesday. How is your week going so far? Good, I hope.
Are you looking for a mid-week treat? Or maybe an idea for a quick lunchtime or after dinner treat?
Something just for 1. Chocolate Mug Cake anyone? How yummy!!
How To Make A Chocolate Mug Cake:
You Will Need:
20g almond flour
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
A teaspoon of Splenda
1 tablespoon of butter
0.25 teaspoon baking powder
Chocolate Mug Cake: Quick And Easy To Make Up:
1.) Firstly, mix together ingredients in a mug and microwave for one minute.
2.) Last but not least, serve and enjoy.
Chocolate Mug Cake: Quick And Easy To Make Up *Recipe and recipe photography: To view more recipes and products from the New Atkins Nutritional Approach, visit Atkins*
*No Payment was received*
So what do you think of this Chocolate Mug Cake? Fancy trying it?
You might also like these yummy cupcake ideas:
Fairtrade Coffee Shot ‘Cup’ Cakes:
Firstly, how sweet are these cakes? Bake Off winner 2013 Frances Quinn shares her Fairtrade Coffee Shot ‘Cup’ Cakes.
Baked and served in take-away coffee cups, they will bring out your inner barista. Fairtrade Coffee Shot ‘Cup’ Cakes. So much fun.
How To Make Elderflower Bakewell Mug Cakes:
Another great recipes is this one; Celebrate the Elderflower Season with Belvoir and Lisa Faulkner.
From late May, the gentle hum of bees can be heard in the English hedgerows as they burst into flower with the frothy, lace-like blossoms of the elderflower offering a beautifully fragrant, pollen laden sanctuary for the humble bumble!
For centuries, the arrival of the elderflower has marked the start of summer; this ancient hedgerow plant is rich in mystery interwoven with the magic of fairies and folklore. How To Make Elderflower Bakewell Mug Cakes.
New Dr. Oetker’s Pud In A Mug Banana And Choc Chip Review:
Finally, do you sometimes feel like me, that you would like a piece of cake but the cupboard is bare?
Midweek when it is nearly time for the “Big Shop” you will see me opening all the cupboards looking for a little bit of cake. Invariably there will be nothing. I end up eating that out of date wagon wheel I passed on 30 minutes earlier!!
As someone once said ‘I love a bit o cake’. New Dr. Oetker’s Pud In A Mug Banana And Choc Chip Review.
So do you like to make mug cakes? If so, what is your favourite flavour? Do you also fancy trying any of these ideas here?
Join the conversation and share your thought below.
Hope you can stop by again soon.
Chocolate Mug Cake: Quick And Easy To Make Up.
- Mug and microwave
- 20g almond flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 0.25 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of Splenda
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 egg
- 10ml water
- Mix together ingredients in a mug and microwave for one minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
Thanks so much for stopping by.