Fancy A Martini? 5 Martini Recipes To Try Out Today.
Hello friends. Fancy A Martini?
Fancy A Martini? 5 Martini Recipes To Try Out Today:
1.) Trifle Martini:
50ml Absolut Raspberry Vodka
2.) Black Forest Martini:
30ml Absolut Vodka
20ml Crème de Fraise
3.) Gingerbread Martini:
30ml Buffalo Trace
15ml Butterscotch Schnapps
15ml Stone’s Original Ginger Wine
50ml Pressed Apple Juice
4.) Candy Cane Martini:
35ml Absolut Vanilla
15ml Peppermint Schnapps
50ml Club Soda
Candy Cane Garnish
5.) Snowball Martini:
10ml Bacardi White Rum
10ml Butterscotch Schnapps
Fancy A Martini? 5 Martini Recipes To Try Out Today; How To Make:
Simply mix all the ingredient to each recipe; in a cocktail shaker.
Shake and serve straight away.
Guest Post Credits-Dirty martin.
4 Spooky Adult Halloween Cocktail Recipes To Try Out:
4 Spooky Adult Halloween Cocktail Recipes To Try Out. Halloween is just around the corner, so here is a selection of deliciously spooky cocktails from Waitrose & Partners, which are perfect for a celebration of any size. All recipes serve one, so just scale up the measurements to suit your event. How fun? 4 Spooky Halloween Cocktail Recipes … Read more.
5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out #CreativeMondays:
5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out #CreativeMondays Have you had a good weekend? The weather was amazing on Saturday. It rain most of Sunday but I was at work and missed it. Today I thought I would share a fun post, 5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out #CreativeMondays. Did you see last weeks … Read more.
Gin, Watercress And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail:
Gin, Watercress And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail. Of course, it may be that tea is preferred on an occasion such as this, but on the other hand, continue the adventure with this exotic watercress infused cocktail to wash everything down. Gin, Watercress And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail: Serves One: Prep time: 5 minutes plus one hour freezing time Ingredients: 50ml gin 20g watercress, … Read more.
How To Make Cranberry Gin: Party Drinks:
How To Make Cranberry Gin. Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free. Make sure you’re winning at the festive season with homemade cranberry cocktails! This gin makes a wonderful gift or an addition to your Christmas drinks party. How To Make Cranberry Gin: Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 5 mins What You Will Need: 200g Cranberries 500ml Gin 160g sugar 60ml water 750ml sterilised preserving jar Muslin How To Make: 1.) … Read more.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review