Recipe and image courtesy of Pura Coconut Oil.
Go-with-the-grain Feta And Sweet Potato Supper.
Are you looking for something healthy and tasty?
How about trying this tasty Go-with-the-grain Feta And Sweet Potato Supper Recipe?
Gorgeously good for you – and ridiculously tasty!
Go-with-the-grain Feta And Sweet Potato Supper:
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- 2tbsp Pura Coconut Oil
- 300g prepared sweet potatoes or butternut squash, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100g red and white quinoa
- 100g giant couscous
- 2tsp vegetable stock powder
- 400g can green lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flat leaf parsley, plus sprigs to garnish
- 100g feta cheese
- Lime or lemon wedges, to serve
- 3tbsp Pura Coconut Oil
- 2tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 2tsp wholegrain mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan oven 180°C, Gas Mark 6.
- Pour the Pura Coconut Oil into a large roasting tin and add the sweet potatoes or butternut squash. Roast for 10 minutes, then add the pepper and onion. Stir together, then roast for a further 20 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa and giant couscous in simmering water with the stock powder for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Combine the hot roast vegetables with the quinoa, couscous, lentils and chopped parsley.
- For the dressing, mix together the Pura Vegetable Oil with the lime or lemon juice and mustard. Season, then stir half through the mixture. Share between 4 bowls or plates and crumble the feta cheese on top. Sprinkle with parsley sprigs and serve with lime or lemon wedges and the rest of the dressing.
Use regular couscous if you prefer.
Go-with-the-grain Feta And Sweet Potato Supper. Recipe and image courtesy of Pura Coconut Oil.
What do you think?
Fancy trying this Go-with-the-grain Feta & Sweet Potato Supper Recipe?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment below.
You Might Also Like:
- Polka Dot Suit On The Bears Of Sheffield
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up