In The Polka Dots. Hello friends, so how are you today? Love polka dots? As I do. I brought this polka dot jumper dress in the sales this summer and just got around to wearing it now the weather has turned cooler.
Polka dots are my favourite print, I usually go for small ones but loved this one. Who does not love polka dots!?
In The Polka Dots:
Embrace timeless style and chic sophistication with today’s outfit post as I am styling a polka dot jumper dress and long boots in your 40s. Or my 40’s!!
In The Polka Dots is my style and how I am trying to raise my fashion game.
Discover how to effortlessly rock a polka dot jumper dress, exuding confidence and grace. Pair it with sleek long boots for a touch of modern elegance.
So I Am In The Polka Dots:
What I Wore:
- Jumper Dress- little shop in Nottingham Victoria Centre
- Leggings – Market
- Socks -Primark
- Boots -Primark
Whether you’re attending a casual brunch or a stylish evening event, how about trying this look? So what do you think?
You Might Also Like:
Tell Me You Like Polka Dots without Telling Me You Like Polka Dots:
Firstly, Tell Me You Like…
- Firstly, Pink Shirt, Polka Dot Skirt And Photos Near Tower Bridge.
- Secondly, Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room In Your Heart.
- Thirdly, Polka Dot Suit On The Bears Of Sheffield.
- Fourthly, Eddie & Alfie The New Alpacas At White Post Farm.
- Fifth, Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse.
- Sixth, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue.
- Seventh, Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting.
- Eighth, Cath Kidston Bag And Polka Dot Dress.
- Ninth, London Hearts, Polka Dot Dress And My Over 40 Style.
- Tenth, Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
- Eleventh, Polka Dots: Classic And Timeless Plus A Birthday Treat In Nottingham.
- Twelfth, Polka Dots And Flowers.
- Thirteenth, How To Make A Statement With Your Dr. Marten Boots.
- Fourteenth, I Like Pink, Pink Pink. Can You Tell?
- Fifteenth, A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It.
- Sixteenth, Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop.
- Seventeenth, A Walk At Newstead Abbey: Turquoise Polka Dot Dress.
Tell Me You Like Polka Dots without Telling Me You Like Polka Dots.
Styling The Red Polka Dot Dress:
Secondly, Styling The Red Polka Dot Dress. They are super vintage-inspired, don’t you think? I love a classic vintage-style dress. Also, classic, neutral, and very stylish. In my opinion! They are always a got to dress when I want to look nice and cheerful. Very vintage but with a modern twist. I love to add my own modern twist. Like Converse or something. even though Converse is vintage!! ha, ha! What 50-something lady wouldn’t love a red polka-dot dress? Also, if you are not a fan of red they always come with lots of different colour options too. What’s not to love? Styling The Red Polka Dot Dress.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post.