Eating Healthy Day: 2nd November. Hello friends, happy Friday. So how are you today?
Happy Eating Healthy Day.
02/11 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week: Welcome To The Weekend Hop. Happy weekend lovelies!! Welcome to the all weekend long; blog hop!! A fun linky party that lasts all week. A fun place to share your idea. Also where you find new ideas from all the other bloggers who link up!!! Simply link up some of your favourite post of the week. Add up to five different post each week or just link your main blog.
Eating Healthy Day: 2nd November
Did You Know Today Is Also Eating Healthy Day? On the 2nd November each year?
Eating Healthy Day Recipe Inspiration:
Here are some recipes to inspire you to be more heathier:
- Firstly, Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup Recipe For Winter. Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup, anyone? How yummy!! Orange, onion, and sweet potato soup. Easy dishes for sweet potatoes. Do you feel like preparing this simple, warming soup? It’s created with delicious, pan-fried sweet potatoes, orange juice, and excellent seasoning. Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup Recipe For Winter. So tasty.
- Secondly, Creamy Chickpea And Coriander Soup. Do you like a nice and tasty creamy soup? How to use canned chickpeas? Why not make soup? How about trying this recipe; Creamy Chickpea And Coriander Soup. So much fun to make.
- Thirdly, Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric Smoothie Bowl. I hope you are having a lovely weekend? So do you fancy making up some Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric Smoothie Bowls for breakfast? Also over the next few days, I have some tasty California Walnut recipes to share with you. These recipes boast all the great; Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric. So good.
Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl:
- Fourthly, Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl. A twist on the classic smoothie, this makes a quick, easy and healthy breakfast. Ideal for when you’re bored of the same old start to the morning and want to switch it up with minimal effort. Imagine making a smoothie up full of yummy ingredients, frozen mixed berries, banana, Meridian cashew butter and almond or cashew milk. Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl.
- Fifth, BerryWorld Strawberry Kilner Jar Salad. So are you looking for a fun salad recipe to try out? BerryWorld Strawberry Kilner Jar Salad anyone? So bright and colourful. The fresh black pepper and balsamic vinegar dressing complement the sweetness of the strawberries in this salad designed to be assembled and enjoyed straight from the kilner jar. BerryWorld Strawberry Kilner Jar Salad.
- Sixth, Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza. Are you looking for a mid-week or weekend healthy treat? Do you or your children love pizza? Are you trying to get more vegetables into your children’s diet? How cool is this idea? A great way to get the children eating up their veggies!! You can find the recipe here: Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza. So much fun to make. Especially with the kids. So yummy.
How To Make Oaty Peach And Raspberry Smoothie Bowl:
- Seventh, How To Make Oaty Peach And Raspberry Smoothie Bowl. Oaty peach and raspberry smoothie bowl. Nothing beats a smoothie so thick you can eat it with a spoon. That’s exactly what adding a handful of our Stoats unique blend oats will give you! Thick, creamy, and so satisfying, this fibre packed recipe makes an awesome summer breakfast with a whole bunch of reasons to love it. It’s delicious, dairy free, decadently thick, and as peaches and raspberries are in season it’s the perfect time to give it a try. Better still, it’s ridiculously easy to make and you can have it ready to gobble down in minutes. How To Make Oaty Peach And Raspberry Smoothie Bowl. So good.
You Might Like: Dietitian Jo Travers Reveals What To Eat Over The Festive Season To Beat Tummy Troubles, For Love Your Gut. With an abundance of festive feasts and fizz-filled parties. The period through Christmas and New Year is when many of us indulge in larger portions and sweet and salty treats.
However, this can sometimes lead to stomach problems, especially for those with a sensitive gut or digestive issues. To help beat tummy woes, dietitian Jo Travers has shared tips on what to eat over the festive season. So, follow Jo’s advice for a happy and healthy Christmas, New Year and beyond! Dietitian Jo Travers Reveals What To Eat Over The Festive Season To Beat Tummy Troubles, For Love Your Gut.
Eating Healthy Day: 2nd November:
02/11 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week: Welcome To The Weekend Hop:
- Firstly, kindly follow the hosts of this linky party. I am Claire *waves* from Claire Justine Oxox. I am in the number one spot on this list! Please follow along on Google friends connect no worries if you do not have GFC, any way to follow would be lovely!!
- Secondly, follow my lovely friend Nekky from Reflexions blog. Nekky will be in number 2 spot on the blog hop. My co-host. Please follow her on Google friends connect too.
- Thirdly, link up to five blog posts. Simply add any you like. Maybe a new one or an all time favourite one? Even your favourite posts from this week or just add your main blog.
- Fourthly, please try to visit other great bloggers blogs and share a lovely comment or 2 with them. Please remember to follow ones you like.
- Sharing is caring!! It Would be lovely if you would like to share the blog on your own blog? Simply add the blog hop code to your posts.
- Please leave a comment here and on a few blogs to make the most from this hop. I will pop over and leave you a comment back too so everybody wins.. If you are a new follower please leave a message to say hi and your new so we can follow you back too. Hope you all have lots of fun hoping around.
- Last but not least, if you have a blog hop why not add it to my big blog hop list of cool hops.
This Linky Has Now Closed. Thank you so much for stopping by.