Kale Salad With Almond Ginger Dressing. Hello friends, so how are you today? Fancy a nice lunch idea?
A light and zesty salad, packed with healthy ingredients, and perfect for long lazy lunches or packed away for a summer picnic.
Kale Salad With Almond Ginger Dressing:
Kale Salad With Almond Ginger Dressing. So tasty.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Kale Salad With Almond Ginger Dressing Ingredients.
- Secondly, Kale Salad With Almond Ginger Dressing Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
How To Make Kale Salad With Almond Ginger Dressing:
Indulge in the refreshing flavours of this Kale Salad With Almond Ginger Dressing recipe. This vibrant and nutritious salad combines the earthy goodness of kale with the delightful crunch of almonds, perfectly balanced with a zesty ginger-infused dressing. It’s a simple yet sensational dish that will also leave your taste buds craving for more. Discover the joy of wholesome eating with this kale salad today.
- 2 courgettes, sliced into strips
- 3 red peppers, sliced into strips
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 180g kale leaves
- 120g red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 12 whole radishes, cut into quarters
- 300g quinoa, cooked according to packet instructions
- 480g chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 120g red onion
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Pinch of sesame seeds
- Pinch of flaked almonds
For The Almond And Ginger Dressing:
- 60g fresh ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, halved
- 50g ground almonds
- 50ml white wine vinegar
- 10ml tamari soy sauce
- 20ml maple syrup
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Juice of half a lemon
Kale Salad With Almond Ginger Dressing:
How To Make:
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 200°c. Lay the courgette and red pepper on a baking tray, drizzle with a little olive oil, roast for 15-20 minutes and then drain on a paper towel.
- Create the dressing by placing the ginger, garlic and 1 tbsp water into a blender and pulse to form a smooth paste. Add the almonds, vinegar, tamari soy sauce, maple syrup and oil and blend again. Add water 1 tbsp at a time until the consistency resembles runny houmous.
- Place the kale in a bowl and dress with the ginger and almond dressing. Add the cabbage, radish, quinoa, chickpeas, red onions and salt and pepper and toss well. Divide among two salad bowls, piling the mixture high. Top with the roasted courgette, roasted pepper and avocado.
- Toast the sesame seeds and flaked almonds in a dry pan for a few minutes and add to the salad.
Last but not least, enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of: Bill’s is serving the superfood kale salad as part of its new summer menu, available at restaurants nationwide: Bills Restaurant.
Kale Salad With Almond Ginger Dressing. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy trying it?
You Might Also Like:
Bonfire Night Orange Cream Brandy Snaps. Firstly, these are old-fashioned, lacy, gingery brandy snaps filled with cream. They’re relatively easy to make – the fiddly bit is the shaping and filling that follows – just remember to give them plenty of space while they’re in the oven and get to the shaping soon after they come out. Bonfire Night Orange Cream Brandy Snaps. So much fun.
Blackberry And Roasted Apple Juice. Secondly, juice anyone? So do you fancy making your own juice? How about making some blackberry and roasted apple juice drinks? Yeap, roasted apples whizzed up with some blackberries and a few more ingredients. Delicious. Tasty. Fresh. Healthy. So good. Blackberry and Roasted Apple Juice. So tasty.
Apples Baked With Fruit And Nuts. Last but not least, do you fancy making some apples baked with fruit and nuts? Baked apples can go in the oven along with a roast or whatever else is in there, so long as the temperature is around the middling mark. They’re also equally good whether you eat them hot as a pudding with vanilla ice cream, or cold from the fridge for a fruity breakfast the next day. And of course, there’s nothing to stop you having them with vanilla ice cream for breakfast if you’re in the mood for living dangerously. Apples Baked With Fruit And Nuts: Autumn Comfort Foods. So good.
So what do you think?
Kale Salad With Almond Ginger Dressing. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post.