Last Days Of Summer: Queens Park, Chesterfield. The Wednesday Blog Hop. Hi, Happy Wednesday. Welcome back to another wordless or not so wordless Wednesday blog hop. Do you have any fun posts with photos in them, to share with us today?
Today I’m sharing some pictures from the park today. The Sunshine, watching the duck swimming around. The kids off playing and running around to burn off some energy. What better way to spend the morning?
Summer was great for warm sunny days this year and it has been lovely through out September. Over the last few days, I have noticed it being rainy, miserable and cold. Autumn is here!! Time to start packing the Summer clothes away and pulling out the warm jumpers.
I have popped my Winter jackets back in the hallways. Ready for cold morning walks with Mollie.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Beautiful Flower And Nature Photos Taken In Last Days Of Summer: Queens Park, Chesterfield.
- Secondly, More Post Ideas Taken In Chesterfield.
Last Days Of Summer: Queens Park, Chesterfield:
I love to see the sun popping out the top of this tree top shot, pretty. The sunshine really does cheer you up.
Pretty in pink. I love roses. One of my favourite flowers. Pretty pink roses in the Autumn sun. It will not be long now before they are gone for another year.
How sweet are the ducks, just going about their everyday business. These photos were taken at Queens Park in Chesterfield. Sweet and very peaceful around here.
Last of the Summer flowers enjoying the sunshine.
How pretty are all these colours? I love taking photos of flowers.
Last Days Of Summer: Queens Park, Chesterfield. So do you want to join in the #Wednesdaybloghop? Link up any post with photos in them. The posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
Last Days Of Summer : Wednesday Blog Hop
Link up and have fun hopping around:
The Wednesday Blog Hop list has now closed. Hop by next Wednesday for a brand new linky party. See you soon.
More Post Ideas Taken In Chesterfield:
- Firstly, Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Bee Happy, Bee Grateful, Bee You: I love these photos that I have taken over the weekend of some new street art in Chesterfield.
- We stumbled upon these, without even knowing and it was funny how my outfit matched the bee!! How beautiful is the bee!? Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Bee Happy, Bee Grateful, Bee You.
- A Feel Good Friday Post That Has Me Ready For Spring. So I found some photos tonight that has me all ready for Spring. I adore these photos. Pink on the trees, blue in the sky. A perfect spring day, comes to mind when I see these photos. I remember taking these photos in Queens Park at Chesterfield. Also, I wonder if the trees look as beautiful as this now? We have now been to the park in over a year and hopefully we can visit again soon. A Feel Good Friday Post That Has Me Ready For Spring.