Love The Crunch Noodle Kilner Jar Salad. Love the Crunch noodle kilner jar salad, anyone?
I love making up a nice and crunchy salad for lunch and it makes them feel all the more special served up in a nice jar.
This tasty Asian inspired salad packs a real crunch thanks to the celery, radishes, spring onions and Chinese leaf lettuce.
Make it up the night before for a quick, easy and delicious lunch on the go.
What;’s not to love about this recipe?
How To Make A Love The Crunch Noodle Kilner Jar Salad:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: n/a
For The Dressing:
1 tbsp peanut butter
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp Sesame oil
½ tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp rice wine vinegar
For The Salad:
100g fresh noodles
1 stick of celery, sliced
4 radishes, sliced into wedges
Large handful of frozen soya beans
3 leaves of Chinese leaf lettuce, finely shredded
1 spring onion, sliced
Love The Crunch Noodle Kilner Jar Salad What To Do:
1.) In a bowl whisk all the dressing ingredients with a splash of water until smooth. Pour into the bottom of the jar. Defrost the soya beans in boiling water then drain.
2.) Layer the noodles on top of the dressing, then the celery and radish, then soya beans and top with the crunchy spring onions and Chinese leaf lettuce. To serve, tip everything into a bowl and give a good stir.
Soya beans can be found in the freezer section of most supermarkets.
The key to jar salads is the order they are put into the jar. Put the dressing in the bottom and then layer firmer vegetables at the bottom, the protein in the middle and the leafy greens at the top so they don’t get wet.
Recipe c/o Love The Crunch.
Do you Love The Crunch of this Love The Crunch Noodle Kilner Jar Salad?Fancy making one for lunch?
You might also like these salad recipes: Nice And Tasty Salad Recipes.
You Might Like:
Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad:
Any fun plans for the weekends? I am off to walk Mollie in a few minutes.
Fancy trying this Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad recipe out? How nice, healthy and tasty does it look!!
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- 5 Mix And Match Salad Jar Recipes To Try Out
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Crab and Avocado Salad
- Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad
- Asparagus, Tuna And Bean Salad With Shallot: How To
- 3 Winter Salads To Add To Your Meal Plan This Week
- Butternut Squash, Quinoa, Pear and Walnut Bowl
- Celery And Apple Matchstick Salad: Celery Salad Recipe
- Salmon, Walnut And Avocado Grain Bowls
- Steamed Chantenay And Little Gem Salad With Feta
- Isle of Wight Tomato Avocado And Red Onion Salad With A Lime And Chilli Dressing
- Honey Mustard Turkey And Chantenay Salad With Pine Nuts And Goats Cheese
- Lemon Roasted Chantenay With Feta And Mint Couscous Salad
- Shallot, Courgette, British Asparagus Salad
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up