Recipe courtesy of UK Shallot.
Marinated Oven Baked Chicken With Roasted Shallots And Peppers.
Hello friends. I have a nice and tasty dinner recipe for you today:
Marinated Oven Baked Chicken With Roasted Shallots And Peppers – Easy to make and perfect for a romantic supper. Delicious served with couscous mixed with finely chopped fresh coriander, mint and chopped dried apricots.
Perfect for a quick and simple family supper, if time allows pop the chicken into the marinade before leaving for work.
How To Make Marinated Oven Baked Chicken With Roasted Shallots And Peppers:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 – 40 minutes
- 8 chicken thighs
- 150ml pot natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- 12 shallots, peeled
- 1 packet mixed peppers, red, yellow & green, quartered, seeds and core removed
How To Make:
- Make cuts in the skin of the chicken thighs to let the marinade penetrate.
- Mix together the yogurt and harissa, toss into the chicken and leave to marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes or for several hours if time.
- Preheat oven to 200c/180c fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the chicken in a single layer in an ovenproof casserole or roasting tin.
- Add the peppers and shallots, sprinkle with a little oil.
- Cook for approximately 35 minutes until the chicken is golden, cooked through and piping hot and the shallots and peppers are nicely roasted.
Cook’s Tip: Delicious served with baby new potatoes tossed in a little butter or couscous mixed with finely chopped fresh coriander, mint and chopped dried apricots.
Recipe courtesy of: UK Shallot.
What do you think of this Marinated Oven Baked Chicken With Roasted Shallots And Peppers recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You may also like:
Share your thoughts in the comment below.
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To
- Sweet Potato Topped with Ricotta, Celery And Radish
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Indian Turkey Curry With Shallots: Fiery Curry Recipe
- Turkey, Gammon And Sprout Pot Pie: A Perfect Recipe At
- Christmas Leftover Veg Tart For A Delicious Meal
- Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust