Orkney Crab with Chilli and Lime Linguini
Recipe : Castle MacLellan
- 300g dried linguini pasta
- Half a medium hot red chili
- Bunch fresh coriander
- 1 lime
- Olive oil
- 113g tub of Castle MacLellan Orkney Crab Terrine with Lemon Juice and Galloway Mustard
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- Cook the linguini as cooking instructions on pack.
- Place chopped chilli, lime zest and lime juice, salt and pepper in 4 tablespoons of olive oil and heat in pan.
- Stir through the cooked linguini, the pate, lime and chili mix and fresh chopped coriander.
- To serve sprinkle with fresh coriander and a lime quarter
About this post: This is a guest recipe from Castle MacLellan. No Payment was received.