Robo Robin #hoodwinked2018. Happy Tuesday friends. Today I am sharing another Robin from the Hoodwinked Robin trail through Nottingham.
This is No.3, ‘Robo Robin’.
Yesterday we had another day shopping in Nottingham. This time we are no longer thinking of Summer clothes, it is back to school shopping.
My Daughter and I nipped into town so she could pick up a new Hype bag for school. She had spotted some in The Blue Banana shop and they had a great selection of colours to chose from. Trouble is which one to pick!! She needed a nice sensible colour but the lighter ones looked way to cool. Eventually, she chooses a suitable one for school that was colourful and practical.
It was really busy in town and all the mums were buying these bags. Must be the go school bag?
I managed to talk my Daughter into taking me a photo with Robo Robin. No. 3 on the Hoodwinked trail too. A quick pop into Boots for a meal deal and then we’re were done.
I am loving Boots meal deals as they do great meals for my Daughter who has Coeliac Disease and has to only eat gluten-free.
The best meal deal we have found anywhere. As she gets to pick a yummy fruity drink with this meal deal and not just water, plus her favourite crisps.
A happy Daughter= a happy me!!
Robo Robin #hoodwinked2018
- Skirt: Primark
- Top: Primark
- Sandals: c/o Strive Strive Footwear Review: Stylish And Comfortable.
Hoodwinked 2018 Robin Trails in Nottingham:
1.) Royal Robin Redbreast, Carrington Street, Nottingham:
2.) Judge Robin, Station Street, Nottingham:
Do you anything like these trails where you live?
To follow me on the trails more, why not follow me on Instagram? clairejustineoxox.
Off to Nottingham again today, this time buying school clothes.
Are you getting organised for back to school?
Some Posts You Might Have Missed:
- 13 Items I’m Wearing On Repeat This Winter
- All About The Shoes: These Shoes Scream Summer
- Animal: Creative Mondays Link Up! My Irregular Choice
- Back To School With Ecco Shoes: Ready For School
- Birthday Treats And Turning The Big 4 0 !! Oh My!!
- Brantano Shoes Review: Nice And Comfy Work Shoes
- Bridal Shoes UK: Picking A Pair Of Wedding Shoes
- Cheeky Shoes Review: That Fit Through Your Letterbox
- Colours Of Summer: Friday Feet With Friday Flowers
- Crocs Sandals Review: Comfortable And Stylish