Happy Creative Monday lovely friends.
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?
Spring arrived here yesterday, it was beautiful.
I am so pleased you have stopped by today to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
What have you been posting about this week?
Have you been crafting, baking or wearing something nice?
Today is also Spinach Day.
I love spinach and also love to pop it in a yummy smoothie.
Here are a few recipes to celebrate spinach day:
- The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl.
- How To Make An Italian Orzo Pasta Mason Jar Salad.
- Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie.
- British Gems Baby Potatoes, Egg & Tuna Spinach Salad.
Grab a drink and link up your creative/crafty/stylish posts and have fun finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week’s party.
Onto this week’s featured blogs:
Fancy being creative and making your Easter cards?
Over at Creative With joy, you can find some great tips on DIY Easter Cards. We worth a visit if you are thinking of making some Easter cards this year.
Catherine over at Smashing Plates Tablescapes has welcomed Spring in with this beautifully bright and colourful tablescape: Welcome Spring.
I love this collaboration between Debbie, Jennie and Sheela. Looks so fun.
I would love to take part 😉
How to wear a velvet suit.
Debbie shared her outfit here: Velvet Suit & Pink Faux Fur Coat: The Sisterhood Of The Velvet Pantsuit & Jennie shared her look here: How To Wear A Velvet Suit For Day
What a great suit and how to style it.
Spinach Day: Creative Mondays Link Up
What has got you creative this week?
Why not grab a drink and join us?
Update: This linky list has now finished.
Spinach Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Guidelines:
Please only link up family-friendly posts!
Add as many new posts as you would like too.
Add straight to a specific creative post.
You can link up anything creative.
Home, style, recipes, crafts, DIY, tutorials etc.
Please link up to a post and not your main home page.
Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word.
You can either link back or grab a Creative Monday widget from my blog hop page.
Sharing is caring.
Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.
It would be great if you would follow along in some way.
Let me know if you do follow me so I can follow you back too.
Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Creativemonday hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
By joining this Creative Mondays Blog Hop, you are giving me permission to maybe share your photo here next week as a featured post.
Please leave me a comment below if you do not wish to be featured.
Fancy getting my post delivered to your email?
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone This
- 5 Ways To Upcycle Old Jars: Recycle And Reuse
- 11 Easter Cakes You Will Want To Bake For Yourself
- 3 Apple Pie Recipes: Just Like Grandma Used To Make
- How To Make Green Thing Cupcakes For Halloween
- 11 Homemade Easter Recipes To Try Out: Easter Weekend
- Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Robin Lollipops: Great For Christmas
- Earl Grey’s Blueberry And Almond Polenta Cake
- Sugar-free Date, Almond, Fennel Seed And Banana