Strawberry, Vanilla, And White Chocolate Scones. Hello friends, so how are you today? Fancy trying the Strawberry Scones? Recipe developed and photographed by Erik Houlihan-Jong.
Become the hero of Elevenses with these delicious Wimbledon inspired scones. These pack perfectly in a picnic basket, ready to be pulled out keeping hunger at bay.
Flavoured using the aromatic Clipper Skinni Vanilli Tea and drizzled with Divine Chocolate’s White Chocolate with Strawberries, these scones are sure to be a hit. What’s not to love?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Strawberry, Vanilla, And White Chocolate Scones Ingredients.
- Secondly, Strawberry, Vanilla, And White Chocolate Scones Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
This post also contains affiliate links, and picture ads. This means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Affiliate links will be marked with a *.
How To Make Strawberry, Vanilla, And White Chocolate Scones:
- 2 tea bags Clipper Skinni Vanilli Tea
- 250g Plain Flour
- 30g Caster Sugar
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 90g Butter
- 175g Natural Yogurt
- 100g Divine White Chocolate
For The Glaze:
- 200g Confectioners Sugar
- 2-3 tbsp Milk
- 100g Divine White Chocolate with Strawberries
What You Need To Do:
For The Scones:
- Rip open the tea bags and tip the contents into a bowl. Fill with just enough boiling water to cover the tea leaves; this will create a lovely aroma as the tea steeps.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- The butter should be fridge cold. Using your fingers, work the butter into the dry mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the yogurt and tea to the flour mixture. Mix together, but make sure you don’t over work it.
- Chop the white chocolate into small pieces before folding evenly into the dough.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
- Using a Rolling Pin make into a round shape approximately 20 cm across. Cut into 6 triangles. Place on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper. At this point, I made sure they were pressed back into a perfect triangle shape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until brown.
- Let cool completely before icing.
- Combine confectioners sugar and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Adjust the consistency with more milk or sugar. It should be stiff enough so that it flows, but not so much so that it rolls right off the edge of your scone.
- To make the drizzle, chop up the chocolate into small pieces and melt in the microwave until smooth. White chocolate has a tendency to burn if overheated, so do this in small bursts, checking and stirring as you go.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into a piping bag and drizzle over the icing.
- Leave to harden.
So what do you think about this Strawberry, Vanilla, And White Chocolate Scones recipe? Do you also fancy making some? Thank you so much for stopping by.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Le Rustique Camembert and Apple Scones with Honey Butter. Today I am sharing another one of their delicious recipes: Le Rustique Camembert and Apple Scones with Honey Butter. Delectable Le Rustique Camembert and Apple Scones are on the table in less than half an hour and are perfect when served with honey butter. Le Rustique Camembert and Apple Scones with Honey Butter. So good.
Secondly, Lizi’s Granola Strawberries And Cream Scones For St George’s Day. Whether you’re whipping up a batch for a picnic, celebrating St George’s Day, or simply looking for a delicious snack at a garden party, these tasty scones are perfect with clotted cream and jam or simply munched in a stolen moment of solitude, fresh out of the oven. Lizi’s Granola Strawberries And Cream Scones For St George’s Day.