Chimichurra Fire Fish With Smoked Chimmichurri Mayo anyone?
Today I am sharing a fish BBQ recipe to try out when the weather stays nice!!
How To Make Chimichurra Fire Fish With Smoked Chimmichurri Mayo:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 Whole Red Sea bream (or any firm white fish), gutted and scaled
- Salt (optional) and pepper
- 125ml Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 7g coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 4 spring onion, cut into strips
- Juice from lemon
How To Make:
- Prepare a BBQ with one side filled with hot coals. Making sure the grill is very clean and well oiled.
- Dry off the fish and rub with salt and oil, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise together with chipotle pepper, garlic, coriander, parsley, red pepper, green pepper and spring onion. Then stuff the cavity of the two fish with the mix.
- Place on the bbq (use fish cage if you have one) cook for 10-15 minutes (depending on the thickness) or until flesh is opaque and cooked.
- Remove fish from BBQ (and fish cage if you are using one). Remove skin and place onto large plate. Finish with lemon juice and serve with stuffing.
*Recipe courtesy of Hellmann’s, created as a part of the Grilltopia campaign in celebration of their new range of premium BBQ and Hot & Spicy sauces. For more information, visit Hellmanns.*
What do you think of this Chimichurra Fire Fish With Smoked Chimmichurri Mayo recipe?
Fancy trying it?
As always, share your thoughts in the comments below and don’t forget to tell us if you get to try this recipe.
We hope you can stop by again soon.