Styling The School Run With Lands’ End. *Post contains PR sample* The lovely people at Lands’ End have asked me if I would like to join in a fun bloggers project they are working on.
They are trying to find our peoples style on the school run. I also got to choose something from their Autumn/winter dress collection as part of the challenge. How cool.
Styling The School Run With Lands’ End:
As a stay at home mum of 4, time is usually of the essence first thing in the morning, so a quick shower and on goes the Lycra ready for a session in the gym or a run. Going to school ready for sport then allows me time to get home to start the chores/
Once all the jobs at home are complete,time permitting I love to have some me time getting dressed up with a touch of style. Then heading quickly out to collect the children.
What I Picked Out From Lands End Collection:
I picked this red dress from their range. I was over the moon with the style, colour and high quality of material used in this dress.
I always think that each season it’s best to have a few quality pieces of clothing that you can mix and match with things you already have in your wardrobe, I realised straight away this dress would be just the right item.
Quality And Stylish Dresses:
I think this is a perfect style saver dress and I will be wearing it lots this season. I have tried this dress with a variety of accessories,for example long sleeve t-shirts, blouses jumpers different shoes boots etc each time creating a whole new look.
I’ve Been Told I Look Beautiful In This Dress:
My daughter said to me mummy you look beautiful in this dress….bless I can always guarantee her to make me feel special!!! Ha!!
I love everything about this dress from the style, fit colour to the feel of it. What do you think of my new dress from Lands End?
About this post- I received a dress of my choice to show off my school run style,also this is a sponsored post but all thoughts are my own honest opinion.
You Might Like:
Share Your Style Saturdays:
What I’ve Been Wearing Lately. Hi my lovelies, how are you all? I hope your all well?
I’ve been so poorly over the last week and half with a cold and been so run down 🙁 I have a few good weeks, then bam!! I am knocked off my feet again. Share Your Style Saturdays.
Some More Style Posts:
- #BiB’s Short-listed Beauty And Fashion : Creative Mondays Blog Hop
- #XmasStartsWith Marisota Bloggers: Look At Us All
- 08/12/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop: What I Wore
- 1 Dress 3 Ways: WIWT Competition Entry
- 1 Dress Styled With 3 Different Pairs Of Shoes
- 1 Pair Of Boots: 8 Ways To Wear Them, Would You?
- 10 Tips To Get Your Wardrobe Ready For Summer
- 11 Tips On Buying And Wearing The Perfect…
- 13 : Creative Mondays Blog Hop..
- 13 Items I’m Wearing On Repeat This Winter
- 29/11 Wordless Wednesday Or Not So Wordless
- 29th July 2013: Creative Mondays Blog Hop
- 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge: 15 Items For 30 Days
- 30 Days Wardrobe Challenge: 30 Days In
- 30 Days Wardrobe Challenge: Dressing My Truth
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day