The Oldest Inn In England #WordlessWednesdayLinkUp.
Happy Wednesday Friends.
Thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!
Are you enjoying this beautiful weather?
It was like being on holiday when we came out of the swimming bath last night, smelling of chlorine and suntan lotion.
No need to go abroad, when the weather is this good.
It was so hot a 6 pm too :).
What photos have you been taking over the last few weeks?
Do you want to share some here today with us?
I have some photos to share that I took in Nottingham on a day out with my Husband.
Just next to Nottingham Castle.
Apparently The Oldest Inn In England. Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem (Nottingham, est. 1189).
It was a real shame we were here early as it would have been lovely to go inside and have a drink.
Maybe next time.
What a beautiful day.
Blue skies all around.
Have you ever been to Nottingham and visited The Oldest Inn In England, Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem?
Looks like just the kind of place I would love to see inside of too.
The Oldest Inn In England #WordlessWednesdayLinkUp:
The Oldest Inn In England: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up Guidelines:
Please link up any blog posts with photos in them today.
These blog posts can be wordless or not so wordless, entirely up to you.
Please only link up and share family friendly blog posts here!
Please be kind enough link back to The Wednesday Link Up party in your posts to spread the word of this party.
Share some midweek photo fun here today and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.
Do not forget you can also tweet me any links you have added to the link up today to me over on Twitter (@clairejustineo) using the #Wednesdaybloghop or #WordlessWednesdayLinkUp hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
It would be great if you would follow along on any of my social media channels in some way?
Let me know if you decided to, so I can follow you back.
Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?
Some posts you might have missed this week:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review