The Oldest Inn In England #WordlessWednesdayLinkUp.
Happy Wednesday Friends.
Thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!
Are you enjoying this beautiful weather?
It was like being on holiday when we came out of the swimming bath last night, smelling of chlorine and suntan lotion.
No need to go abroad, when the weather is this good.
It was so hot a 6 pm too :).
What photos have you been taking over the last few weeks?
Do you want to share some here today with us?
I have some photos to share that I took in Nottingham on a day out with my Husband.
Just next to Nottingham Castle.
Apparently The Oldest Inn In England. Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem (Nottingham, est. 1189).
It was a real shame we were here early as it would have been lovely to go inside and have a drink.
Maybe next time.
What a beautiful day.
Blue skies all around.
Have you ever been to Nottingham and visited The Oldest Inn In England, Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem?
Looks like just the kind of place I would love to see inside of too.
The Oldest Inn In England #WordlessWednesdayLinkUp:
The Oldest Inn In England: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up Guidelines:
Please link up any blog posts with photos in them today.
These blog posts can be wordless or not so wordless, entirely up to you.
Please only link up and share family friendly blog posts here!
Please be kind enough link back to The Wednesday Link Up party in your posts to spread the word of this party.
Share some midweek photo fun here today and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.
Do not forget you can also tweet me any links you have added to the link up today to me over on Twitter (@clairejustineo) using the #Wednesdaybloghop or #WordlessWednesdayLinkUp hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
It would be great if you would follow along on any of my social media channels in some way?
Let me know if you decided to, so I can follow you back.
Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?
Some posts you might have missed this week:
- Is Mickey Mouse In Fashion For A Woman
- I Like Pink, Pink Pink. Can You Tell?
- Styling A Light Blue Layered Dress On Holiday
- Long Sleeve Floral Dress: How I Style It
- Floral Dress Styled With Trainers
- The Tower Of London And Superbloom
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try