Wallace & Gromit In Bristol. Happy Friday, friends. So how are you today? Welcome To The Weekend Link Up. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s blog hop.
The weekend has soon come around again. I think this week went by quickly as the children only started back at school on Wednesday. How has your week been? Good, I hope.
This week I have been trying to catch up on blog work. One step forward, two behind springs to mind. I keep trying to go through Summer pictures and feel like I am getting nowhere fast!!
These photos were taken last week in Bristol when we went to bring my Son back home after a year away on his Uni placement. I was so pleased we just managed to get to see the Wallice & Gromit sculptors before they were moved.
Wallace & Gromit In Bristol:
Embark on a whimsical adventure in Bristol and witness the magic of the Wallace & Gromit sculptures. Take a tour with me through my blog to see some really cool sculptures.
Immerse yourself in the world of these beloved claymation characters as you stroll through the streets and encounter their charming and intricate sculptures.
Marvel at the artistry and attention to detail that brings Wallace, Gromit, and their friends to life. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience the joy and nostalgia of Wallace & Gromit in Bristol or here on my blog.
Wallace Sculptor Bristol:
A sit-down and a cup of tea with Wallace!! Minus my tea 😉
Wallace: What I Wore:
- Top: Primark
- Jeans: Zara
- Shoes: New Balance
- Bag: T K Maxx
Wallace: Wallace Sculpture. Design By: Nick Park. Sponsor: Bristol City Centre BID. It was Located At The Cenotaph, Colston Avenue. Bristol. How cool is Wallace!?
Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:
- Please only link up family-friendly posts!
- Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.
- Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
- Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.
- Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word.
- It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way?
- Are we following each other on Google +?
- Let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can follow you back.
This linky has now closed.
Some Posts You Might Have Missed:
Firstly, Long John Wallace. Why are pirates called pirates? Because they arrrrr! Long John Wallace.
Secondly, Gnome Sweet Gnome Wallace. Gromit Unleashed 2 Statues In Bristol 2018. Gnome Sweet Gnome Wallace.
Wallace & Gromit In Bristol. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post.