Wild Mushroom, Spinach & Puy Lentil Gallates with Chilli & Garlic Yoghurt …
Prep time 20 mins
Cook time 15 mins
- 170g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- 1 sheet puff pastry (shop bought ready rolled)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp, sesame seeds
- 1 bag baby spinach, wilted
- 100g mushrooms, diced
- 100g puy lentils, shop bought ready cooked
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp five spice
- Cut 12 discs from the pastry sheet, brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake the discs in a heated oven 180°C / 360°F / Gas Mark 4 for approximately 10 -15 minutes until golden. Leave to cool.
- Mix together the cooked spinach, mushrooms, lentils, garlic, chilli, five spice and Greek yoghurt and spoon a small amount onto the pastry discs.
Recipe and photo credit – Total Greek Yoghurt