Recipe and photo credits- Total Greek Yoghurt
Boozy Brownie, Cherry And Walnut Trifle. Hello friends.
Love trifles? If so, do you fancy making one of these Boozy Brownie, Cherry And Walnut Trifles? Because I do!!
Boozy Brownie, Cherry And Walnut Trifle:
Prep time: 15 minutes
500g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
425g cherries, in syrup
4 shots brandy
1 box of mini chocolate brownies (approx 20 – 24 pieces)
120g walnut pieces
Cocoa powder for dusting
How To Make A Boozy Brownie, Cherry And Walnut Trifle
Firstly, drain the cherries, retaining the syrup.
In a bowl, mix the brandy with the cherry syrup and soak the chocolate brownies for ten minutes.
Last but not least, finish the trifle on top with a smooth layer of yoghurt and sprinkle with walnut pieces and cocoa powder.
Boozy Brownie, Cherry And Walnut Trifle: How To Make
About this post~ This is a guest post and I was not paid for this post. Recipe and photo credits- Total Greek Yoghurt.
So what do you think about this trifle recipe? Do you fancy making one?
You Might Also Like:
How To Make A British Berry Trifle:
Firstly, do you love trifle?
We do here. Today I have this yummy British Berry Trifle to share with you: How To Make A British Berry Trifle.
The Kelly’s Christmas Ice Cream Trifle:
Secondly, move over Christmas pudding. The Chocolate Yule Log is so 2010. This festive season, there’s a new dessert in town. Introducing…drum roll…The Kelly’s Christmas Ice Cream Trifle.
Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle:
Thirdly, we love making trifles at Christmas time.
Today I have this delicious Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle to share with you. Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle.
Mango Peach And Passion Fruit Trifles:
Last but not least, how sweet are these mango peach and passion fruit trifles?
So do you fancy trying one of these?
If you prefer, make this trifle in a large glass bowl and arrange the sponge fingers vertically in the fruit layer.
They look pretty when surrounded by the cream custard. If you prefer to use 4 -5 halves of tinned peaches instead of fresh. Mango Peach And Passion Fruit Trifles.
So do you fancy trying any of these recipes?
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day
Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.