08/12/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop: What I Wore.
Happy Friday lovelies.
Hope you are having a lovely week so far? I do not know whether or not I am coming or going this week. I have so much to do.
I think I need to sit down before I fall today! Need to chill, methinks. Nothing I can do about worrying about all the things that need to do is there?
The weekend has soon come around again and it is freezing around here again. They have forecast really bad weather to come! Not good.
Wrapping up warmly is my first priority nowadays.
I really do not fancy going out first thing walking with Mollie the Collie but she will not leave me alone until after her walk! I am glad the husband was home yesterday when we had torrential rain to walk Mollie!
Welcome back to this weeks ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’. Happy you are here and hope you have fun hopping around the blog hop to find new blogs to follow.
08/12/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Long gone are the days of short dresses and no tights, like you see the younger ones wearing to go out at the weekend. It does make me smile though, thinking that was me, years ago.
It is all about layering up the clothing now. Then it is, does this item of clothing go with that one!?
Long sleeved t-shirt on- Check ✔
Jumper on- Check ✔
Thick Gillet on – Check ✔
Warm scarf on – Check ✔
A spot of shopping earlier this week. I do like to see everywhere decorated for Christmas.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Soon the bells will start
And the thing that will make them ring, is the carol that you sing
Right within your heart ♯♭ -Johnny Mathis
I had to laugh the other day, it was under the computer desk and I popped my foot under and it made me jump, I thought I had caught Mollie. Not only me who did this. The Husband jumped when he see it under there. He thought it was Mollie too 🙂
08/12/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop
What I Wore:
- Jumper: H&M
- Scarf: Primark
- Gilet: c/o Millets and The North Face
- Bag: c/o Bags Of Love
- Jeans: F&F Tesco
- Boots: c/o Sainsbury’s
Well, I went to try and get my mop of a hair in for a cut yesterday but they can not fit me in until a few days before New Year.
New Year, New Look coming soon. I am going for a completely new look. Watch this space!!
08/12/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Are you feeling all Christmas-y?
Are you getting stressed with lots of things to do too?
Now over to you and onto this week’s link up:
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Do you want to join in the blog hopping fun?
08/12/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. 08/12/2017 Guidelines:
- Link up as many posts as you would like to on the linky below. Old or New blog posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share.
- Please follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page. This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
- Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
Thanks for stopping by.
This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links.
Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. See you again soon.
You might have missed this post: Biscuiteers Stained Glass Window Biscuit Recipe.
- Christmas Biscotti Recipe
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try Out: Perfect For Christmas
- Can You Wear A Teddy Coat With A Skirt?
- Festive Inspired Trifle To Try This Christmas
- Fried Gnocchi with Squash & California Walnuts
- Spiced Apple & California Walnut Cookies
- California Walnut, Brie & Cranberry Croissants
- Once A Week Coffee Shop Treat
- Orange Jumper H&M Teamed Up With Leggings
- 40 Scary Halloween Party Recipe Ideas To Try