Happy New Year 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by each week. Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week.
Last year 3 out of 5 of my most viewed post published in 2015 were Creative Mondays blog hops, so it just goes to show, everyone else love this blog hops as much as I do!!
We are trying to get healthier here, with lots of fruit, vegetables and running.
Me and my daughter did a nice mile and half run on Saturday and I made us some yummy fruit juice up after we had showered. I looked in the fridge to see what fruit + veg we had and though, I wonder what carrot, orange and apple taste like together!?
I told my daughter I was going to make one and she said “what carrot in a milkshake! Yuck!!”
I told her it’s not a milkshake, there is no milk in it and she let me get on with it.
As soon as I tasted it I knew she would love it. So I made her one up straight after mine.
I was right!
She really enjoyed it too.
They taste so good together and the juice was so yummy. I had to make them again Sunday morning as they are so nice. Grr, now we have to wait until we have been to the shops to buy some more orange and carrots.
“Mum when you going to make me one of those carrot milkshakes thing’s again?, ha!!”
Ingredient per glass :
- 2 oranges
- 2 carrots
- 1 Pink Lady apple
(I like to peeled my oranges, take the core from the apple and take the top and bottom bits off my carrots.)
- Chop the fruit and carrot up into 3 or 4 pieces that will go into your juicer.
- Juice and stir.
- Ready to drink.
Now on to the Creative Mondays blog hop:
Want to join in the fun?
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.