11/12 Second To Last Creative Mondays Link Up OF 2017.
Happy Monday lovelies.
How has your weekend been? Good, I hope. My children ran cross country on Saturday, Brr I do not envy them running in the snow!
December is flying by. Christmas will be here in no time. It is feeling all Christmas-y around here with our Christmas tree up and all the snow.
It has been really, really cold around here 🙁 I hate being cold! but it is OK when it snows!
Today I am officially the world’s worst Mum. I had to send my kids to school because school is open. But there is snow Mum, don’t send us. It will be cancelled and we will be stranded, miles away from home!!
Eek, I feel so bad!
Welcome back to Creative Mondays And This Week’s Featured Blogs. Happy to see you here again today. Thanks so much for linking up and joining us last week, an amazing 143 lovely, creative and stylish posts were shared here!! So much inspiration all-around. Thank you for supporting the blog hop each week.
There will be no features this week as I have been so busy this week with work and getting ready for Christmas. I just have not got the time to go through every amazing post that linked up last week, sorry.
Today I am sharing some of the things I have been working hard on over the last few weeks for some amazing brands:
A review of Morrisons Nutmeg ladies clothing range here: Bring On The Party Season In Style.
A perfect after gym workout meal: Scrambled Eggs, Avocado and Parmigiano Reggiano Bagels.
Some Christmas party food ideas: How To Make Parmigiano Reggiano Pizzas Whirls.
The most adorable biscuits review: The Snowman™ And The Snowdog Biscuit Tin Review.
An old classic family favourite recipe: Pasta Bolognese With Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese.
Next Monday will be a Bumper Christmas Special Blog Hop and the last one of the year. Don’t forget to join us for that!
Now onto this weeks link up. Are you ready to party?
What has been keeping you busy this week?
Welcome to this week’s 11/12/2017 Creative Mondays Link Up & This week’s Featured Blogs.. linky party:
11/12 Second To Last Creative Mondays Link Up OF 2017:
Creative Mondays Linky Party Link Up Requests:
- Please link up all your blog posts that you would like to share with us today, straight to a post and not just your main blog.
- Add any of your creative, recipes, crafty, diy and stylish posts with us today. You can share tutorials. Anything creative. Up-cycled post projects. Stylish and fashion posts. Home makeovers, house restyle and home tours. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks.
- Add your blog posts to the linky below and share your blog posts with us at Creative Mondays. Please try to visit some of the other blogs on this list and share the linky love.
- Have fun hopping around the blog hop.
- It would be great if you could add a Creative Mondays blog hop button somewhere on your blog post or sidebar. or a link back to this blog hop to help others find it and join in the fun too.
- Please spread the #CreativeMondays word on your social media channels and on Twitter so your blogging friends can join in with us. Do not forget to tweet me your links that you have added today and I will re-tweet them. @clairejustineo
- It would be great if you would like to follow me somewhere on any of my social media channels? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back. Do not forget to stop by our other blog hops too. On Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday you can share your photo’s at our photo blog hop. Every Friday you can link up any family friendly post that you would like to share.
- By linking up you are giving this blog Claire Justine permission to use any pictures or content from your blog so I can feature your blog next week.
Thanks for stopping by. This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links. Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. See you again soon.
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me