7 Beach Inspired Sweet Recipes To Try Out This Summer.
It is raining today so it does not look like we are going out far today.
I think it might be a chance for me and my Daughter to have some quality time baking!
Week four out of the 6 week’s holiday and we have packed so many things in.
We have had heatwaves, been on holiday, been out on days out and now we are a little bored!
So much more thing to do but on days we are not going far we like to make up tasty food recipes to eat in the garden, or like today, inside.
Today I am sharing 7 Beach Inspired Sweet Recipes To Try Out This Summer.
If you are looking for some fun ideas to try out and make with the children over the next few weeks if you have a day where you have nothing planned too.
Why not create a kids beach party!?
Inside or outside, depending on the weather!?
7 Beach Inspired Sweet Recipes To Try Out This Summer:
1.) Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Zingy Raspberry Choc Brownie Stacker:
Waffles, chocolate and ice cream anyone? A great beach favourite. We love waffles here.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Zingy Raspberry Choc Brownie Stacker anyone. How yummy!?
2.) Blackcurrant, Pear and Apple Lolly:
Ice lollies anyone?
Always remind me of being a child and seeing the ice cream man.
Yes, the sun is out today and it is beautiful. The weather forecast says it is going to be hot all week too, great news!!
It has got me thinking of making some healthy and yummy treats for the children to keep them cool.
Are you looking for something healthy and fun to make? That will keep you cool on hot Summer days?
Maybe a nice treat idea to serve up in the afternoon sun?
Today I am sharing this fun Blackcurrant, Pear and Apple Lolly recipe from The Blackcurrant Foundation.
How cool. 2 flavours rolled into one lolly, yummy!!
Keep some of these in the freezer for instant summer chill!
3.) Strawberry And Vanilla Ice Cream Cake Cones:
Not a fan of ice cream?
Why not fake your ice cream with these sweet cake cones?
2 of my favourite things: Strawberries and Cakes!
Today I am sharing a fun recipe to try out.
Strawberry And Vanilla Ice Cream Cake Cones.
A cupcake in an ice-cream cone, a fun, non-melt picnic treat.
4.) Strawberry Orangeade Rockets:
Strawberry Orangeade Rockets anyone.
I used to love these when I was a kid! My kids love them too.
5.) Strawberries And Sandcastles:
How fun are these?
It just would not be summer without a trip to the seaside.
Add just a hint of the beach by serving these bite-sized British strawberries, dipped in dark glossy chocolate flavoured with just a hint of orange over a bed of crushed biscuit crumbs or press the mixture into mini buckets or dariole tins for a fun take on a sandcastle.
6.) Kiwi, Strawberry Ice Lollies:
Hope you are enjoying the warm weather?
It has been beautiful here over the last few days. Almost too warm to walk out in it though, I can feel myself burning.
With the hot weather to supposedly being carried on until next week when the children break up for half term, (fingers crossed) I thought I would share an ice lolly recipe with you today.
How about making some of these refreshing Kiwi Strawberry ice lollies?
Bursting with fruity flavour and set to cool you down while you bask in the sizzling heat.
7.) Coconut Doughnuts:
Fancy making some coconut doughnuts?
I love coconuts and doughnuts but never tried them both together before.
What do you think of these 7 Beach Inspired Sweet Recipes To Try Out This Summer?
Fancy trying any?
- Summer Coleslaw: The Ultimate Picnic Salad
- Strawberry Orangeade Rockets: Great For Kids
- Strawberries And Sandcastles: Fun For Summer
- Succulent Chicken Satay Skewers: BBQ Ideas
- Latin Style Grilled Corn With A Kick
- Coconut Doughnuts: How Yummy!? Yes, Please
- Chargrilled Paprika Lemon Chicken: BBQ Ideas
- Davidstow® 3 Year Special Reserve Vintage cheddar BBQ Coleslaw
- How To Make On-The-Go Sweet Chilli Beetroot Frittata
- BBQ Cheat Sheet From Michelin Star Chef Steve Smith
- How To Make A Summer Pudding Prosecco Slush
- Orange And Mango Mojo Marinade
- Kiwi, Strawberry Ice Lollies: Great For Summer
- Michelin Star BBQ Cleaning Tips: Get BBQ Ready
- Summer Holidays And Campfire Cooking
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions