Berry Amarula Eton Mess.
Berry Amarula Eton Mess anyone?
- 250-300g mixed summer berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries)
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 tbsp Amarula, plus extra for serving
- 400ml double cream
- 3-4 bought meringue nests
- Fresh mint sprigs, to garnish (optional)
Berry Amarula Eton Mess Method:
- Roughly chop the strawberries and place in a bowl along with the rest of the berries (saving a few back to garnish).
- Stir in the sugar and leave for about 10 minutes to soften and let the berries go all juicy.
- Add the Amarula to the cream and whisk until you just have soft peaks.
- Crumble in the meringues and add the juicy berries.
- Gently fold together then serve into large wine glasses or dishes.
- Garnish with the reserved berries and sprigs of mint, and an extra drizzle of Amarula over the top.
Berry Amarula Eton Mess
About this post –
Recipe and photo credit created by celebrity chef, Jo Pratt.
The recipes have a unique twist they use Amarula Cream Liqueur as a key ingredient.
Some Posts You Might Like:
White Chocolate And Raspberry Skillet Cookies With Kelly’s Berry Eton Mess:
Kelly’s of Cornwall has teamed up with celebrity father and son foodies, Dick and James Strawbridge, to create a series of innovative recipes using the Kelly’s range and showcasing the different ways that ice cream can be enjoyed throughout the year.
White Chocolate and Raspberry Skillet Cookies with Kelly’s Berry Eton Mess anyone?
Rhubarb And Pistachio Eton Mess Sundae:
A deliciously British summer flavour is the newest member of the Bonne Maman family. A wonderful way to enjoy the finest seasonal rhubarb year round, new Rhubarb Conserve.
As with all Bonne Maman conserves, made of the finest ripe ingredients and some cane sugar, this delectable new conserve offers a perfect balance of sweetness and typical rhubarb ‘zing’ that rhubarb lovers will adore.
The unique soft set texture of Bonne Maman conserves are perfect for spreading on toast or croissants, topping scones or adding to summer bakes.
Rhubarb And Pistachio Eton Mess Sundae.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest: