Cauliflower Couscous With Moroccan Chicken. Hello friends.
So how are you today?
Cauliflower Couscous With Moroccan Chicken, anyone?
How To Make Cauliflower Couscous With Moroccan Chicken:
Product: Pyrex Cook & Go
1 cauliflower cut into large chunks
One clove of garlic minced
1 clove of ginger minced
0.5tsp cumin seeds
1 tbs olive oil
30g raisins soaked to soften
5 dried apricots soaked to soften
20g coriander leaf chopped
Salt and lemon juice
For The Chicken:
1 tsp salt
2 skinless chicken breasts
1 tbs olive oil
2 tsp ras el hanout
1 tbs runny honey
How To Make:
1. Marinate chicken with salt, olive oil and ras el hanout for at least 30 mins.
2. Pan fry the chicken on a moderate heat for 5 mins each side. Drizzle over the honey and spoon over the juices until cooked through.
3. Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor to make couscous sized grains.
4. In a large pan or wok heat the oil then toast the garlic, ginger and cumin.
5. Add the cauliflower couscous, stir fry at a high heat for one minute.
6. Remove from the heat, add raisins, apricots and lemon juice.
7. When cooled top with chopped coriander leafs and pomegranate seeds.
Last but not least, enjoy.
Tip: Leave the chicken out to create a perfect vegetarian option.
Cauliflower Couscous With Moroccan Chicken:
Recipe c/o Pyrex.
So what do you think of this How To Make Cauliflower Couscous With Moroccan Chicken recipe?
Do you also fancy trying some?
You Might Also Like These Recipes:
Cauliflower And Pistachio Couscous With Halloumi And Vegetable Kebabs:
Firstly, so do you fancy making some Cauliflower and pistachio couscous with halloumi and vegetable kebabs? So much fun to make.
Salmon And Herby Couscous With Orange Dressing:
Secondly, for a fresh zingy summer lunch or supper foil bake salmon with herbs and serve it with toasted pine nuts and couscous in a delicious orange dressing. Salmon and Herby Couscous with Orange Dressing. So zingy.
Roast Chicken And Watercress Platter Recipe:
Thirdly, I have a nice and healthy recipe to share with you today. Roast Chicken And Watercress Platter Recipe. So tasty.
So do you fancy trying any of these recipes?
Share your thoughts below.
Thank you so much for stopping by here today.
Finally, I also hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.