BerryWorld Strawberry Kilner Jar Salad. Hello and happy Sunday.
Are you looking for a fun salad recipe to try out? BerryWorld Strawberry Kilner Jar Salad anyone?
The fresh black pepper and balsamic vinegar dressing complements the sweetness of the strawberries in this salad designed to be assembled and enjoyed straight from the kilner jar.
How To Make A BerryWorld Strawberry Kilner Jar Salad:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
100g chickpeas rinsed and drained
a handful of rocket
250g Strawberries hulled and quartered
100g feta cubed
1 tbsp shredded mint
juice of half a lemon
salt and freshly ground black pepper
BerryWorld Strawberry Kilner Jar Salad What To Do:
1.) You’ll need a 500g kilner jar or similar.
2.) First pour the balsamic vinegar and olive oil into the jar, and season with a pinch of salt and a generous grind of black pepper. Shake the jar to mix ingredients.
3.) Then, beginning with the chickpeas layer up the ingredients within the jar, finishing with the feta and mint. It is important not to have the salad leaves next to the dressing as the vinegar will cause the leaves to wilt. Squeeze the lemon over the top of the salad, and seal the jar.
4.) When ready to eat, shake the jar to coat the salad in the dressing and then enjoy straight from the jar. Store upright.
*Recipe and photograph by BerryWorld* *No Payment was received*
What do you think of this recipe? Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
BerryWorld Strawberry And Goats’ Cheese Pinchos:
These little nibbles are perfect if you’re looking for something quick and easy to enjoy with friends – and they’re bursting with flavour!
This recipe is easily multiplied for big parties, and you can try different combinations of toppings – feta cheese and mint works really well. BerryWorld Strawberry And Goats’ Cheese Pinchos.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- 5 Mix And Match Salad Jar Recipes To Try Out
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Crab and Avocado Salad
- Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad
- Asparagus, Tuna And Bean Salad With Shallot: How To
- 3 Winter Salads To Add To Your Meal Plan This Week
- Butternut Squash, Quinoa, Pear and Walnut Bowl
- Celery And Apple Matchstick Salad: Celery Salad Recipe
- Salmon, Walnut And Avocado Grain Bowls
- Steamed Chantenay And Little Gem Salad With Feta
- Isle of Wight Tomato Avocado And Red Onion Salad With A Lime And Chilli Dressing
- Honey Mustard Turkey And Chantenay Salad With Pine Nuts And Goats Cheese
- Lemon Roasted Chantenay With Feta And Mint Couscous Salad
- Shallot, Courgette, British Asparagus Salad
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine