Chocolate Hazelnut Bites: Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan. Chocolate Hazelnut Bites anyone?
These chocolate hazelnut energy balls are also (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan). A paleo take on a chocolate classic so what’s not to love? One bite and you’ll be hooked. How nice!?
How To Make Chocolate Hazelnut Bites:
Serves: Makes 8-10
Takes: 5 minutes plus chilling
What You Need:
1tbsp coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp Meridian hazelnut butter
50g vegan chocolate
A sprinkle of Maldon salt (optional)
What You Do:
1.) Combine the coconut oil and hazelnut butter well and put in the freezer to firm up.
2.) Melt the chocolate and set aside to cool.
3.) When the hazelnut mixture has set use two teaspoons to mould rough balls then dip them in the melted chocolate.
4.) Add a flake or two of Maldon salt if including.
5.) Return to the freezer.
Chocolate Hazelnut Bites: Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan Notes:
If the chocolate is too warm when you dip the bites it will melt the hazelnut butter so make sure it’s quite cool and gently reheat if it gets too stiff.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods* *No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Chocolate Hazelnut Bites? Fancy trying them?
You might also like:
Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan Pumpkin Protein Bars:
Firstly, are you looking for some protein bars for after a gum workout, spinning class or run?
How about making some of these Pumpkin Protein Bars? (Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan)
This protein hit packs a punch in taste. You can find this recipe here: Pumpkin Protein Bars.
Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan Brazillionaires Shortbread:
Secondly, Brazillionaires Shortbread, how yummy!? (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan).
One of my all-time favourite treats is Millionaires Shortbread. My Grandma used to make it me every Birthday, Christmas, Easter or just as a special treat because she knew how much I loved it.
I always try to make it my children as a special treat too as it is such a special treat.
Family faves, chocolate millionaire bars, are given a Brazil nut twist. You can find the recipe here: Brazillionaires Shortbread.
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
Thanks for stopping by today. If you like the recipes on the blog, why not subscribe to see more posts?