Chocolate Hazelnut Bites: Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan. Chocolate Hazelnut Bites anyone?
These chocolate hazelnut energy balls are also (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan). A paleo take on a chocolate classic so what’s not to love? One bite and you’ll be hooked. How nice!?
How To Make Chocolate Hazelnut Bites:
Serves: Makes 8-10
Takes: 5 minutes plus chilling
What You Need:
1tbsp coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp Meridian hazelnut butter
50g vegan chocolate
A sprinkle of Maldon salt (optional)
What You Do:
1.) Combine the coconut oil and hazelnut butter well and put in the freezer to firm up.
2.) Melt the chocolate and set aside to cool.
3.) When the hazelnut mixture has set use two teaspoons to mould rough balls then dip them in the melted chocolate.
4.) Add a flake or two of Maldon salt if including.
5.) Return to the freezer.
Chocolate Hazelnut Bites: Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan Notes:
If the chocolate is too warm when you dip the bites it will melt the hazelnut butter so make sure it’s quite cool and gently reheat if it gets too stiff.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods* *No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Chocolate Hazelnut Bites? Fancy trying them?
You might also like:
Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan Pumpkin Protein Bars:
Firstly, are you looking for some protein bars for after a gum workout, spinning class or run?
How about making some of these Pumpkin Protein Bars? (Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan)
This protein hit packs a punch in taste. You can find this recipe here: Pumpkin Protein Bars.
Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan Brazillionaires Shortbread:
Secondly, Brazillionaires Shortbread, how yummy!? (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan).
One of my all-time favourite treats is Millionaires Shortbread. My Grandma used to make it me every Birthday, Christmas, Easter or just as a special treat because she knew how much I loved it.
I always try to make it my children as a special treat too as it is such a special treat.
Family faves, chocolate millionaire bars, are given a Brazil nut twist. You can find the recipe here: Brazillionaires Shortbread.
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
Thanks for stopping by today. If you like the recipes on the blog, why not subscribe to see more posts?