Chocolate Hazelnut Bites: Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan. Chocolate Hazelnut Bites anyone?
These chocolate hazelnut energy balls are also (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan). A paleo take on a chocolate classic so what’s not to love? One bite and you’ll be hooked. How nice!?
How To Make Chocolate Hazelnut Bites:
Serves: Makes 8-10
Takes: 5 minutes plus chilling
What You Need:
1tbsp coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp Meridian hazelnut butter
50g vegan chocolate
A sprinkle of Maldon salt (optional)
What You Do:
1.) Combine the coconut oil and hazelnut butter well and put in the freezer to firm up.
2.) Melt the chocolate and set aside to cool.
3.) When the hazelnut mixture has set use two teaspoons to mould rough balls then dip them in the melted chocolate.
4.) Add a flake or two of Maldon salt if including.
5.) Return to the freezer.
Chocolate Hazelnut Bites: Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan Notes:
If the chocolate is too warm when you dip the bites it will melt the hazelnut butter so make sure it’s quite cool and gently reheat if it gets too stiff.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods* *No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Chocolate Hazelnut Bites? Fancy trying them?
You might also like:
Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan Pumpkin Protein Bars:
Firstly, are you looking for some protein bars for after a gum workout, spinning class or run?
How about making some of these Pumpkin Protein Bars? (Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan)
This protein hit packs a punch in taste. You can find this recipe here: Pumpkin Protein Bars.
Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan Brazillionaires Shortbread:
Secondly, Brazillionaires Shortbread, how yummy!? (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan).
One of my all-time favourite treats is Millionaires Shortbread. My Grandma used to make it me every Birthday, Christmas, Easter or just as a special treat because she knew how much I loved it.
I always try to make it my children as a special treat too as it is such a special treat.
Family faves, chocolate millionaire bars, are given a Brazil nut twist. You can find the recipe here: Brazillionaires Shortbread.
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass
Thanks for stopping by today. If you like the recipes on the blog, why not subscribe to see more posts?