Chocolate Hazelnut Bites: Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan. Chocolate Hazelnut Bites anyone?
These chocolate hazelnut energy balls are also (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan). A paleo take on a chocolate classic so what’s not to love? One bite and you’ll be hooked. How nice!?
How To Make Chocolate Hazelnut Bites:
Serves: Makes 8-10
Takes: 5 minutes plus chilling
What You Need:
1tbsp coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp Meridian hazelnut butter
50g vegan chocolate
A sprinkle of Maldon salt (optional)
What You Do:
1.) Combine the coconut oil and hazelnut butter well and put in the freezer to firm up.
2.) Melt the chocolate and set aside to cool.
3.) When the hazelnut mixture has set use two teaspoons to mould rough balls then dip them in the melted chocolate.
4.) Add a flake or two of Maldon salt if including.
5.) Return to the freezer.
Chocolate Hazelnut Bites: Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan Notes:
If the chocolate is too warm when you dip the bites it will melt the hazelnut butter so make sure it’s quite cool and gently reheat if it gets too stiff.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods* *No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Chocolate Hazelnut Bites? Fancy trying them?
You might also like:
Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan Pumpkin Protein Bars:
Firstly, are you looking for some protein bars for after a gum workout, spinning class or run?
How about making some of these Pumpkin Protein Bars? (Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan)
This protein hit packs a punch in taste. You can find this recipe here: Pumpkin Protein Bars.
Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan Brazillionaires Shortbread:
Secondly, Brazillionaires Shortbread, how yummy!? (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan).
One of my all-time favourite treats is Millionaires Shortbread. My Grandma used to make it me every Birthday, Christmas, Easter or just as a special treat because she knew how much I loved it.
I always try to make it my children as a special treat too as it is such a special treat.
Family faves, chocolate millionaire bars, are given a Brazil nut twist. You can find the recipe here: Brazillionaires Shortbread.
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
Thanks for stopping by today. If you like the recipes on the blog, why not subscribe to see more posts?