Chocolate Shop Mulled Wine …
- 1 bottle of ‘Chocolate Shop’ wine
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 5 star anise
- 8 cloves
- 2 small oranges (eg. clementines or satsumas)
- A sprig of rosemary
- Pour the bottle of ‘Chocolate Shop’ into a saucepan with the sugar and spices and warm gently until the sugar has dissolved.
- Chop the un-peeled oranges in half and add them to the pan with the sprig of rosemary.
- Continue to warm gently over a low heat for 5 – 10 mins to allow all of the flavours to infuse.
- Serve warm.
Recipe and photo credit by Chocolate Shop Wine