Easy Salmon Sandwiches: Perfect For Afternoon Tea.
Fancy trying these easy salmon sandwiches from Seasonal Berries out?
Salmon sandwiches but not as you know them, here they get a modern makeover with the addition of superfood moringa powder, fresh fruity raspberries and breath freshening fresh mint.
How To Make Easy Salmon Sandwiches:
Prep: 10 minutes
200g/7oz tub reduced fat soft cream cheese
½ tsp moringa powder
2 tbsp fresh chopped mint
1 lemon, finely grated zest only
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
8 slices multi seed & rye bread
120g pack thinly sliced smoked salmon
Handful of rocket or other salad leaves
How To Make:
1.) Add the soft cheese to a bowl, sprinkle in the moringa, mint and lemon zest. Season lightly with salt and pepper then mix together. Crumble in half the raspberries and mix together.
2.) Spread the mixture over all the bread slices. Top half of them with the smoked salmon then sprinkle with the remaining raspberries and salad leaves.
3.) Cover with the remaining bread, cheese side down, then wrap in paper and tie with string, or use foil if you’d rather. Add to a lunchbox with a frozen ice pack to keep cool until ready to eat.
Moringa leaf, is a nutrient boosting green powder sold in good health food shops. Packed with antioxidants, vitamins and calcium plus all the essential amino acids. Add a small sprinkling to homemade juices and smoothies, salad dressings and spreads too.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Seasonal Berries*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Easy Salmon Sandwiches?
Fancy making some?
You might also like:
Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups:
Looking for something a little different for your lunch?
Something to pack up and take to work or pack up for the children’s lunch box?
Or maybe have already in the fridge for a lunchtime treat.
How about trying these fun Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups?
Add a little colour to your lunch with this vibrant mix of beetroot hummus, red-stemmed chard, strawberries, carrots and thinly sliced chicken.
You Might Also Like:
- Cavolo Nero, Cranberry & Prawn Cocktail How To Make
- Pan Fried Salmon With Watercress Sauce
- How To Make A Salmon Rainbow Salad Bowl
- Indonesian Gado Gado Salad With Crunchy Tiger Prawns
- Scallops Grilled With Hazelnut Butter, Watercress
- Salmon And Kale Filo Pie: Family Favourite Fish Pie
- Karibumaki Sushi with Norwegian Salmon: International Sushi Day
- How To Make California Raisins Seared Cod With Pak Choi
- National Fish And Chip Day: The Weekend Blog Hop
- How To Make A Glass Noodle Salad With Squid And Prawns
- Salmon Terrine Hearts: A Perfect Valentine Starter
- Spanish Roast Cod with Chorizo and Persimon®
- Fish Finger Pie Recipe: Seafood Week
- Kedgeree: Healthy Brunch/ Lunch Recipe Ideas
- Classy Salmon, Radish And Cheese Crackers