Coronation Chicken Skewers With Dipping Sauce.
Hello friends, happy Saturday. So how are you today?
Transform your culinary experience with the exquisite flavours of Coronation Chicken Skewers accompanied by a delectable dipping sauce.
Coronation Chicken Skewers With Dipping Sauce, anyone?
Also, great for any celebration, afternoon tea, or garden parties, that you might be hosting over the next few months.
This delightful dish is a modern twist on a classic, infusing the iconic Coronation Chicken with a contemporary and convenient skewer format.
You might also like this sweet recipe to follow:
Almond and Orange Cake With Orange Frosting Recipe. Fancy a slice of this yummy cake? Almond and Orange Cake With Orange Frosting Recipe.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Coronation Chicken Skewers With Dipping Sauce Ingredients.
- Secondly, Coronation Chicken Skewers With Dipping Sauce Method.
- Thirdly, Other Post Ideas.
Succulent chunks of tender chicken are marinated in a luscious blend of yogurt, curry powder, and mango chutney, creating a harmonious fusion of sweet and savory notes that pay homage to the traditional Coronation Chicken recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Trewithen Dairy’s. Images by Nick Hook.
Coronation Chicken Skewers With Dipping Sauce:
The skewers, threaded with ripe mango, not only showcase a visually appealing array of colours but also enhance the overall taste profile.
The accompanying dipping sauce, crafted with care, elevates the dish to new heights.
Featuring a velvety yogurt base, it incorporates subtle hints of curry and Mango Chutney, adding an extra layer of richness and complexity.
Whether served as an appetiser at a festive gathering or as a standout dish at a summer barbecue, Coronation Chicken Skewers with Dipping Sauce promise to captivate the taste buds and impress guests with their unique blend of flavours and eye-catching presentation.
Serves: 4-6 Prep and cook time: 45 mins
- 4 chicken breast fillets (cut into 2cm chunks)
For The Marinade:
- 500g Trewithen Dairy Natural Yoghurt
- 15g Root Ginger (skin removed and grated)
- 3x Garlic cloves (peeled and finely grated)
- 1x Tbsp Curry Powder
- 2x Tbsp Mango Chutney
- 1x Lime (zested and juiced)
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1x Tbsp Coriander Seeds (dry roasted in a pan then ground in a pestle and mortar)
For The Dipping Sauce:
- 200g Trewithen Dairy Natural Yoghurt
- 2x Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1x Lime zested and juiced
- 1x Fresh Ripe Mango (skin removed and flesh cut into small chunks)
- 15g Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1x Tbsp Mango Chutney
You will also need some wooden skewers for kebabs.
Coronation Chicken Skewers With Dipping Sauce:
This culinary masterpiece effortlessly marries tradition and innovation, making it a must-try for those seeking a sophisticated yet approachable dish that embodies the essence of gourmet indulgence.
- Firstly, preheat the grill to high or alternatively you can cook on a BBQ (If you’re using wooden skewers soak in water before using so they don’t burn).
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl with a little seasoning. Add the chicken chunks and mix well to combine. This can now be placed in the fridge to marinade for as long as you can, the longer the better.
- Next make the dipping sauce by combining all the ingredients together with a little seasoning and set this aside in the fridge whilst you cook the chicken skewers.
- Place the skewers under the grill and keep turning so all sides get cooked and golden. This will take roughly 8-10 mins. Depending on the size of your pieces of chicken it may take a couple of minutes longer to cook so check the chicken is cooked through before serving.
- Serve the skewers alongside the dipping sauce and with some extra lime wedges and coriander.
Coronation Chicken Skewers With Dipping Sauce. Recipe courtesy of Trewithen Dairy’s. Images by Nick Hook. So what do you think? Do you also fancy trying this recipe?
You Might Also Like:
Did you see these posts?
4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party.
Firstly, so do you love coleslaw? How about also trying one of these tasty ideas. Great for Lunch, picnics and BBQ as part of a side dish.
These recipes can be easily doubled or tripled for large parties. 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party. So yummy.
Top 10 Tips For Incorporating More Fruit Into Your Diet.
Secondly, according to research by Dole, nearly half of people in the UK do not eat fruit and vegetables every day, and just one in ten people know what constitutes a portion of fruit and vegetables. Top 10 Tips For Incorporating More Fruit Into Your Diet.
4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party.
Thirdly, so are you planning some Summer BBQs? Outdoor parties? Family get, tog-ethers, camping trips or birthday parties in the Garden?
Also, see 4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party. So good.
Did You See:
On The Blog: Firstly, Clementine And California Walnut Tiramisu.
Are you planning any celebration parties over the next few weeks? Fancy any Clementine And California Walnut Tiramisu, anyone?
So yummy. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy trying it? Because I know I do. Clementine And California Walnut Tiramisu. So yummy.
Secondly, Vintage Boho Style Dresses.
So today I am re-sharing some photos of how I wore this vintage-style boho dress as I just love these photos.
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy, Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry, Sunshine on the water looks so lovely, Sunshine almost always makes me high- John Denver. Vintage Boho Style Dresses.
How cool are the flowers behind me? I love the boohoo feel to these photos so I am sharing them again.
I still have this dress after a few years and will be wearing it lots again this year. Vintage Boho Style Dresses. So cool.
On Instagram: Happy Wednesday.
In case you want to follow me, this is what I look like from behind: Claire Justine Oxox. So funny.
Homemade Jam Recipes To Try Out This Weekend:
You Might Also Like: Homemade Jam Recipes To Try Out This Weekend.
I was going to go to London today and see if there is anything still going on for the Jubilee, but it has forecast to rain all day.
So I have decided not to go. I love jam on my morning toast and just lately I have been gathering some jam recipes, from the blog to try out.
Would you like to make some of the best homemade jam recipes? Shall we start with a traditional jam recipe? Homemade Jam Recipes To Try Out This Weekend.
Thank you so much for stopping by.