Vintage Boho Style Dresses. Happy Sunday, friends. So how is your weekend going so far? Beautiful weather we are having. It is my weekend off work and I am just chilling.
Had a lovely meal out last night with my husband and a few cocktails. I still feel full up!!
Today I am re-sharing some photos of how I wore this vintage-style boho dress as I just love these photos. See today’s Instagram post here: Happy Sunday, Friends.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Vintage Boho Style Dress And How I Styled It.
- Secondly, Same Dress Different Day: Re-wear Re-cycle Re-use! Oh Yes!
- Thirdly, Same Dress. Okay, I’m Bored In The House And I’m In The House BORED!
- Fourthly, Again Same Dress. If It Takes More Than 5 Minutes, It’s Not Graffiti.
- Fifth, Same Dress, Different Day. Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One.
- Sixth, Vintage Boho Style Dresses Video.
- Seventh, A Few Outfit Posts Ideas.
- Eighth, Platinum Jubilee Recipes For Afternoon Tea Ideas.
This post also contains affiliate links and ad banners. This means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Also, affiliate links will be marked with a *.
Vintage Boho Style Dresses:
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy, Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry, Sunshine on the water looks so lovely, Sunshine almost always makes me high- John Denver
Vintage Boho Style Dresses. How cool are the flowers behind me? I love the boohoo feel to these photos so I am sharing them again 🙂 I still have this dress after a few years and will be wearing it lots again this year.
Re-wear Re-cycle Re-use!
Re-wear Re-cycle Re-use! Oh yes!
What I Wore: Dress: Tu Clothing at Sainsbury’s (a few years ago) | Shoes: F&F by Tesco (a few years ago) | Fisher-net socks: Primark (a few years ago).
Vintage Boho Style Dresses.
You Might Also Like These Post Wearing This Dress:
Firstly, Okay, I’m Bored In The House And I’m In The House BORED! Today I’m sharing some Wayback Wednesday photos from last summer that I neglected to upload. Was I out having a good time traveling back then? These images were captured in September.
So I had just purchased this outfit during the Summer discounts. I recently discovered this lovely dress that I purchased in a deal last summer. But I only got to wear it once, on a day out in Nottingham, because it was the end of summer. I adore it when you come across something you’d completely forgotten about. I need to hide my garments more!! The benefit of not wearing it often is that it’s like having a fresh new dress to wear without having to go buying.
Getting the boat in the background is correct. So it looks like it’s mine, ha!! See how busy the Canal House pub is in the background too!! Water, boats, and beer. What a fun combination. When you’re not driving the boat of course! Okay, I’m Bored In The House And I’m In The House BORED!!
If It Takes More Than 5 Minutes, It’s Not Graffiti:
Secondly, If It Takes More Than 5 Minutes, It’s Not Graffiti. I adore finding street art, and although I haven’t uploaded any in over a week, I have plenty to share with you. Wherever I go, I enjoy discovering street art. I get out my phone as soon as I notice any. Just like you!?
The flowers behind me are really cool. These photographs have a boohoo vibe about them as well. Don’t you just adore bohemian summer dresses? If It Takes More Than 5 Minutes, It’s Not Graffiti.
Thirdly, Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One. Are you experiencing a heatwave where you live? As we are in the United Kingdom! I’m not sure about the rest of the UK, but we’re in sunny Nottinghamshire.
I’m hoping it lasts a few days longer because I’m off work tomorrow and this weekend. In a heatwave, what should you wear? I’d say as little as possible!
I enjoy the heat, however, some clothing can be really bothersome in extreme heat. Do you agree with me? So I’m sharing a fun list of things I like to wear in hot weather that I put together. Check to see if you agree. You can also leave your opinions in the comments section below. Firstly… Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One.
Vintage Boho Style Dresses:
You Might Also Like These Affiliated Links Below:
Thanks so much for stopping by.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Fishnets, And Converse. Do you like fishnets and Converse together? Here’s what I’m doing. My new go-to style, except I’m wearing white Converse. That could also benefit from a wash. I really like these yellow ones and may have to get some more! Grab a nice warm drink and link up as many of you’re DIY/Creative/Crafty/Stylish/Tutorial posts as you like and have fun finding amazing, inspiring, and creative posts at this week’s party. Fishnets And Converse.
- Secondly, Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach. Hello friends, happy Saturday. So how has your week been? I have had a lovely week off work but for some reason, I wasn’t allowed tonight off! So back to work tonight and finish my week’s holiday, tomorrow. We had a lovely few days at the seaside as my mum who is in our bubble, opened her caravan. Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach.
- Thirdly, Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse: Over 40 Style. With nowhere to go at the time, I saved it for the best and only just found it when I was sorting out my wardrobe. So a new dress to wear 👗. Of course, you must stop along the way to smell the flowers. Also, shoot some cool shots with an interesting background!! Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse: Over 40 Style.
Platinum Jubilee Recipes For Afternoon Tea:
- Firstly, BerryWorld Strawberry Cream Victoria Sponge. Named after Queen Victoria herself, there are few cakes that can beat this all-time classic recipe. You can spread strawberry jam (turning it into a jam sponge) or whipped vanilla cream on the base of one sponge cake as a filling, or both. This classic recipe is one of my favourites. BerryWorld Strawberry Cream Victoria Sponge. So good.
- Secondly, Union Jack Jubilee Cake: A Creative Showstopping Cake. This week, I’m sharing a wonderful cake from my guest post pals at Seasonal Berries. This cake looks incredible and is a must-have for anyone throwing a Diamond Jubilee party. Union Jack Jubilee Cake: A Creative Showstopping Cake. So good.
Have you seen Regent Street all decorated for the Platinum Jubilee? You Might Also Like These Platinum Jubilee Decorations.*
This post also contains affiliate links and ad banners. This means I may receive a commission if you click on one and make a purchase. If you purchase through an affiliate link, you will not be charged any additional costs. A * will also appear next to affiliate links.