California Walnut & Goats Cheese Palmiers. Hello friends, happy Sunday. So how are you today?
Are you also planning any afternoon tea, garden parties or street parties over the next few weeks? If so, California Walnut & Goats Cheese Palmiers, anyone?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, California Walnut & Goats Cheese Palmiers Ingredients.
- Secondly, California Walnut & Goats Cheese Palmiers Method.
- Thirdly, Recipe Card.
- Fourthly, BBQ Recipe Ideas.
- Last But Not Least, Dessert Recipe Ideas.
California Walnut & Goats Cheese Palmiers:
How much fun are these savoury bites?
Prep: 10 Minutes || Cook: 15-18 Minutes
- 320g pack puff pastry sheet
- 125g soft goat’s cheese
- ½ red pepper, finely diced
- 75g California Walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
California Walnut & Goats Cheese Palmiers Method:
- Preheat the oven to 220oC, gas mark 7. Line 2 large baking trays with baking parchment.
- Unroll the pastry keeping it on the paper. Spread with the goat’s cheese and sprinkle over the pepper, walnuts and chives, season.
- With the long side closest to you, roll up the pastry until you reach the centre. Turn the pastry around so the other long edge is closest to you and repeat so the 2 rolls meet in the middle. Cut into 24 slices and place on the baking trays. Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden.
California Walnut & Goats Cheese Palmiers. Recipe And Image Courtesy Of California Walnuts. So what do you think? Do you also fancy making some?
You Might Also Like:
Did you see these posts?
- Firstly, 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party. Firstly, so do you love coleslaw? How about also trying one of these tasty ideas. Great for Lunch, picnics and BBQ as part of a side dish. These recipes can be easily doubled or tripled for large parties. 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party. So yummy.
- Secondly, Cheese Wheels: Easy Party Food And Tastes Great. Hello, friends are you looking for any recipe ideas that are quick and easy to make and taste great? Cheese Wheels anyone? Cheese Wheels: Easy Party Food And Tastes Great. Great for a garden party.
- Thirdly, 4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party. Thirdly, so are you planning some Summer BBQs? Outdoor parties? Family get, tog-ethers, camping trips or birthday parties in the Garden? Also, see 4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party. So good.
- Fourthly, Homemade Chipotle BBQ Sauce. How about trying this Homemade Chipotle BBQ Sauce? This delicious home-made barbeque sauce is made with a blast of Chipotle chilli for added smoky flavour. Marinate chicken wings and brush over veggie kebabs before throwing them on the barbeque, or use them as a dip for sweet potato wedges. Home-made Chipotle BBQ Sauce.
California Walnut & Goats Cheese Palmiers:
Are you planning a summer BBQ? Michelin Star BBQ Cleaning Tips: Get BBQ Ready:
Michelin Star BBQ Cleaning Tips: Get BBQ Ready. Summer is on its way and soon it will be the perfect weather for a BBQ. After you have wined and dined your guests, the last thing you want to do is clean the BBQ. So Michelin star chef Steve Smith has provided his tips on how to clean your BBQ as easily and as quickly as possible. It is important to clean your BBQ regularly to prevent food poisoning and prolong it’s life of the BBQ. So today I am sharing some BBQ tips: Michelin Star BBQ Cleaning Tips from Chef Steve Smith @ Bohemia Restaurant, Jersey. Michelin Star BBQ Cleaning Tips: Get BBQ Ready.
- Sticky Ginger Toffee Buns. Firstly, Sticky Ginger Cinder Toffee Buns: How yummy!! An all-around tasty cupcake which is also perfect for autumn with all the right flavours for Halloween and Bonfire Night. So Delicious. Sticky Ginger Cinder Toffee Buns. What is not to love?
- Secondly, BerryWorld Fruity Meringues. These classic meringues are topped with cool whipped cream and your choice of berries, they also make a delicious pudding or afternoon treat. Perfect for a Jubilee afternoon tea. BerryWorld Fruity Meringues. So good.
- Thirdly, Party Berry Trifles: Perfect For Any Occasion. You don’t need to worry about buying fancy glasses for this favourite dessert, just recycle glass jars with nice lids, small chocolate spread jars, jam or yogurt pots all work well. Party Berry Trifles: Perfect For Any Occasion. Add the jars of trifle to a picnic basket or cool bag for a summery picnic on the beach or at an open-air concert and remember to pack the spoons!
BerryWorld Crumble Traybake:
- Fourthly, BerryWorld Crumble Traybake. BerryWorld Crumble Traybake anyone? So are you looking for a new traybake recipe to try out? BerryWorld Crumble Traybake- Crumbly and fruity, the perfect traybake for picnics, snacks or lunch boxes. BerryWorld Crumble Traybake. So good.
- Fifth, Mango And Pineapple Ice Cream. Do you have your own ice cream machine and are looking for a new recipe to make up in it? Fancy trying out this Mango And Pineapple Ice Cream recipe? Mango And Pineapple Ice Cream. So fruity.
- Last but not least, Strawberry And Apple Sorbet Recipe To Try Out On Strawberry Day. A delicious dessert without the guilt. The sweet tang of apples teamed with the fragrance of strawberries makes a wonderful sorbet flavour. BerryWorld. Strawberry And Apple Sorbet Recipe To Try Out On Strawberry Day. So yummy.
Thank you so much for stopping by. So I hope you like today’s post?