Sliced banana, chopped almond and maple syrup for serving
Equipment Large frying pan
Free-From American Style Pancakes Method:
1. Put the flour, icing sugar and baking powder into a bowl and stir to combine.
2. Place an empty bowl on your weighing scales and crack in the eggs (or chickpea flour + water). Slowly add the milk until the mixture weighs 250g. Beat together well.
3. Stir in the dry ingredients, then the melted butter. Beat into a smooth thick batter.
4. Put a little oil into a frying pan, roll it around to cover the surface and heat until nice and hot.
5. Pour batter into the pan to make 8cm/3” circles and cook on medium heat.
6. When bubbles appear on the surface and the base is golden turn the pancake over and cook the other side.
7. Repeat until the batter is used.
8. Serve warm with your favourite toppings.
Free-From American Style Pancakes Recipe courtesy of: FREEE by Doves Farm
FREEE by Doves Farm incorporates 60 gluten free and free-from products, including flour, pasta, breakfast cereals, cookies and oat bars. All FREEE by Doves Farm products are produced in dedicated production facilities. FREEE by Doves Farm believes in offering natural products that never compromise on taste, are all subject to a rigorous testing regime and are always clearly labelled. Freee Foods.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.