Happy Birthday Mini-Me: Weekend Blog Hop.
Happy Friday and Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Also a big, big Happy Birthday to my mini me!!
I can not believe how old she is getting!! Why do they years have to go by so quickly 🙁
She will be calling me mini me very soon!
It is scary how quickly they grow, time really does fly!!
She is nearly bigger than me!
Me and my baby!!
Meeting Lisa Faulkner a few weeks ago.
We had a great girly day in London, baking with Belvoir.
A girly dressing up selfie together.
Also a running selfie after a 4 miles run in the heat!! Go us!!
23/06/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Happy Birthday Mini Me: Weekend Blog Hop:
Would you like to join us today at the weekend blog hop?
To join in this weeks fun that lasts all weekend long, blog hop simply-
1. Link up as many of your favourite posts from the last few weeks as you would like too or simply link up your main blog and not to a post if you prefer.
2. Please kindly follow me here if you would like to? but not essential. Let me know if you are new followers so I can hop over and follow you back.
3. Please add the welcome to the weekend blog widget to your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts or on your blog hop page or sidebar. This way other can find the hop and join in the fun too.
4. Have fun blog hopping around all new blogs that have linked up today and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
5. Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
6.) Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and The Wednesday blog hop.
Update: This link up has now ended. Stop by the home page for the latest blog hops.
The latest Weekend Blog Hops are here: Welcome To The Weekend.
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing