How To Make A Nice And Healthy Feta and Grilled Peach Salad With Toasted Seeds.
Happy Thursday. The weather has been amazing over the last few weeks and it has me planning lots of tasty salad recipes for Summer in the garden.
Are you looking for any health tasty salad recipes?
Want to give your summer recipes and salad recipes a healthy boost? Then include a good helping of delicious nutrient-dense seeds. How tasty!?
You can add them to tasty salads like this Feta and Grilled Peach Salad With Toasted Seeds.
This delicious summer salad has the correct balance of nutrients for a satisfying lunch. The peaches add sweetness to balance the salty feta and sour salad dressing. Top with Munchy Seeds Omega Sprinkles for that all important healthy fat content and a welcome crunch.
How To Make A Nice And Healthy Feta and Grilled Peach Salad With Toasted Seeds:
- 1 pack mixed salad leaves
- 1 little gem lettuce, leaves torn
- 1 peach or nectarine, stoned and thickly sliced
- Juice half a lemon
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 120g Feta cheese
- 1x 25g pack of Munchy Seeds Omega Sprinkles
How To Make:
1. First grill the peach. Heat a griddle pan on a high heat and grill for two minutes on each side. Set aside to cool.
2. Put the salad leaves and little gem lettuce in a large bowl. Drizzle over the extra virgin olive oil and squeeze over the lemon juice. Stir well to combine.
3. To assemble, divide the salad between two plates, scatter over the grilled peach, crumble over the Feta and top with Omega Sprinkles.
What do you think of this How To Make A Nice And Healthy Feta and Grilled Peach Salad With Toasted Seeds recipe post? Fancy making some?
Recipe and image courtesy of Munchy Seeds.
You might also like:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- 15 Healthy Lunch Ideas To Try Out This Week
- California Walnut And Lemon Parsley Spaghetti
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Crab and Avocado Salad
- Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad
- California Walnut Power Balls: How To Make Some
- Easy Easter Fruit And Maple Syrup Bunny Porridge
- 3 Winter Salads To Add To Your Meal Plan This Week