Recipe and image courtesy of Love Beetroot.
How To Make Dan Doherty’s Mild Malt Beetroot Dip With Feta, Sesame And Lime.
Happy Friday, not long for the weekend. This week has just flown by.
Any fun plan?
Nothing much planned here. Maybe Parkrun, if everyone gets up!
Today I have a tasty post to share with you. Perfect for any Spring/Summer parties or adding to your Summer salad recipes.
Dan Doherty, Chef Director of Duck & Waffle, has teamed up with Love Beetroot to create new recipes packed with superfoods and brimming with flavour, perfect for sharing or side dishes. Today I am sharing one of their dishes:
How To Make Dan Doherty’s Mild Malt Beetroot Dip With Feta, Sesame And Lime:
- 200g Mild malt beetroot
- 50g Feta cheese (saving ¼ for garnish)
- 20g Tahini
- Drizzle Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds, black and white
- 1 Lime zest and juice
- Large pinch flat parsley, finely sliced
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
How To Make:
- In a food processor, add the beetroot, feta cheese, tahini and lime juice. Blend until completely smooth, adding a tablespoon of water if needed to get it going.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry pan over a medium heat and set aside to cool.
- To serve, spoon the puree into a pot, and crumble the remaining feta cheese on top. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle the seeds and the parsley over the top. Grate the lime zest over and sprinkle a touch of sea salt and a twist of black pepper to finish.
How To Make Dan Doherty’s Mild Malt Beetroot Dip With Feta, Sesame And Lime. Recipe and image courtesy of Love Beetroot.
What do you think of this Dan Doherty’s Mild Malt Beetroot Dip With Feta, Sesame And Lime recipe?
Fancy making some?
If you like beetroot you may also like this recipe:
As always, share your thoughts in the comments below.
Try now or pin for later.