Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
How To Make Peanut Butter Fudge. Perfect For A Gift. Happy Sunday evening. Have you had a nice and relaxing weekend or has it been all go?
I have just finished all my jobs and it is time to sit down and chill 10 minutes.
Fancy making some peanut butter fudge? I could just eat a piece or two right now! How yummy!? Makes a lovely Christmas gift idea, for someone special.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, How To Make Peanut Butter Fudge Ingredients.
- Secondly, How To Make Peanut Butter Fudge Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Peanut Butter Fudge:
Makes: 16-20 pieces
Preparation: 15 minutes + cooling
Cook: 15 minutes
- 379g tin condensed milk
- 150ml double cream
- 450g caster sugar
- 115g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1tsp sea salt, for sprinkling
How To Make:
1. Line a 20 x 20cm baking tine with parchment paper. Put all the ingredients, apart from the salt, in a pan bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring continuously.
2. If you have a sugar thermometer, it should read 115’C; or drop a bit of the mixture into iced water and see if it produces a softball.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and beat for 3-4 minutes until thick. While it is still warm and fluid, pour into the lined baking tin. Sprinkle with salt, allow to cool and cut.
How To Make Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
What do you think of this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe?
Fancy making some?
As always, share your thoughts in the comments below ↓
You may also like:
Salted Maca Fudge. This delicious fudge is full of flavour and so simple to make. What a treat!
Fancy trying this Vanillalicious Fudge recipe? Whip up this delicious, crumbly fudge using Shaken Udder milkshake.
Or maybe something completely different?
How about these:
Chocolate-Dipped Honeycomb? Delicious
Or how about these Christmas themed recipes?
Mixed spiced Christmas Robin Biscuits.
Perfect for making with the children.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening.
- 5 Valentine Recipes To Make For Someone Special
- What Does The First Letter Of Your Name Say
- 33 Cheesecake Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- Saffron Bun Christmas Stuffing
- 10 Savoury Party Food Ideas And Christmas
- 5 Holiday Cocktails To Try Out This Christmas
- 5 Holiday Salads To Try Out And Make
- 7 Canape Ideas: Christmas Party Food Ideas
- 5 Holiday Cookies To Bake This Christmas
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out