Recipe and photography by Meridian Foods.
Peanut Freezer Fudge: A Creamy Fudge For Sharing. Happy Tuesday. Did you know it is Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day today? Are you making any for lunch today? If so you always need a little sweet treat afterwards, don’t you? I know I do!!
Taking of something sweet, how about trying out today’s recipe? Fancy trying something a little different? How about making some Peanut Freezer Fudge? – This creamy fudge is so quick and easy to make and keeps in the fridge till it’s all gone. After you have made the fudge recipe up simply freeze for 30 minutes then keep in the fridge until your ready for your treat.
They make great snacks to keep you and your family going throughout the day, providing natural energy when most needed. Also great if you are following a Gluten or Dairy Free diet. Yum!! Treats all round.
Peanut Freezer Fudge: A Creamy Fudge For Sharing.
How To Make Peanut & Coconut Freezer Fudge:
(Gluten and Dairy Free)
Serves: Makes 18
Takes: 5 minutes plus 30 minutes chilling
What You Need:
4 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp Meridian maple syrup
Pinch of sea salt
280g Meridian coconut and peanut butter
1-2 tbsp cacao nibs
What You Do:
1.) In a small saucepan, heat the coconut oil, maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt. Once melted add a jar of Meridian Coconut and Peanut Butter, stirring till smooth.
2.) Tip into a lined loaf tin, sprinkle with a handful of cocoa nibs and freeze, flat, for approximately 30 minutes until set.
3.) Once set, use the lining paper to lift out of the tin and cut into 18 squares. Store in a lidded container in the fridge.
Peanut Freezer Fudge: A Creamy Fudge For Sharing.*Recipe and photography by Meridian Foods. No Payment was received*
What are your thoughts? Fancy making some of this Gluten and Dairy Free Peanut Freezer Fudge? Share your thoughts below and do not forget to follow along. Do not forget to stop by tomorrow too as I have a yummy raspberry ripple recipe to share with you.
How To Make Peanut Butter Fudge:
Have you had a nice and relaxing weekend or has it been all go? I have just finished all my jobs and it is time to sit down and chill 10 minutes. Fancy making some peanut butter fudge? I could just eat a piece or two right now! How yummy!? Makes a lovely Christmas gift idea, for someone special. How To Make Peanut Butter Fudge.
Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Fudge:
Make fudge from our Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate Brownie Mix – no baking required! Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Fudge.
Salted Maca Fudge: Created By Deliciously Ella:
Today I have a nice and healthier treat recipe for you. Fancy trying this Salted Maca Fudge recipe out? Specially created for Sevenhills Wholefoods by Deliciously Ella. (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan). This delicious fudge is full of flavour and so simple to make. What a treat! Salted Maca Fudge.
Peanut Freezer Fudge: A Creamy Fudge For Sharing
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Meridian maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- 280g Meridian coconut and peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp cacao nibs
- In a small saucepan, heat the coconut oil, maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt. Once melted add a jar of Meridian Coconut and Peanut Butter, stirring till smooth.
- Tip into a lined loaf tin, sprinkle with a handful of cocoa nibs and freeze, flat, for approximately 30 minutes until set.
- Once set, use the lining paper to lift out of the tin and cut into 18 squares. Store in a lidded container in the fridge.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review