Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
Maple Syrup And Bacon Popcorn. Recipe. How Tasty!? Hello friends. Happy Saturday. So how are you today? Did you get the snow yesterday? We did. It makes it feel a lot more Christmas-y around here now.
Love popcorn and fancy giving it a Christmas twist? How about adding bacon and maple syrup to it? Maple syrup and bacon popcorn. What a great idea!?
Experience the perfect marriage of sweet and savoury with this Maple Syrup and Bacon Popcorn recipe.
This tasty delight takes the classic popcorn snack to new heights by combining the rich, smoky essence of bacon with the golden sweetness of pure maple syrup. The result is a tantalising symphony of flavours that will have your taste buds dancing in delight.
Sweet and salty, this snack is taken to a whole new level by the crispy shards of pancetta.
How To Make Tasty Popcorn:
Handcrafted with care, this Maple Syrup and Bacon Popcorn is a savoury sensation that caters to those who crave a unique and satisfying snack.
Each kernel is coated in a delectable blend of real maple syrup, infusing it with a natural sweetness that complements the savoury crunch of bacon bits. The combination of these distinctive flavours creates a harmonious balance, making this popcorn a must-try for connoisseurs of gourmet snacks.
Perfect for trying out this Christmas.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Makes: 6-8 gift bags
- 2 x 95g packs Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients Italian Sliced Pancetta
- 50g salted butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup, plus extra to drizzle
- 150g popping corn
Maple Syrup And Bacon Popcorn Method:
Step up your snacking experience and satisfy your cravings with this unforgettable combination of sweet and savoury goodness.
How To Make:
1. Firstly, preheat the oven to 200 ̊C, gas mark 6. Lay the pancetta on a baking sheet and cook for 5-8 minutes, until golden and crisp. Set aside to cool.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter and 3 tbsp maple syrup in a large, non-stick saucepan with a lid. When just foaming, add the corn and give it a stir, then cover with a lid and leave over a medium-high heat until you start to hear popping.
3. Don’t open the pan but gently shake it to make sure the kernels don’t burn and that they all pop. Once the popping has stopped you can remove the lid. Tip the popcorn into a bowl.
4. Crumble the pancetta into small shards, toss with the remaining 1 tbsp maple syrup and stir through the popcorn. You can add an extra drizzle of maple syrup if you like, though this will soften the corn a little. Best eaten the same day, so serve immediately or take to a party with a bottle of fizz.
Last but not least, enjoy!
Whether you’re hosting a movie night, a festive gathering, or simply indulging in a well-deserved treat, this Maple Syrup and Bacon Popcorn is a crowd-pleaser. The irresistible aroma of freshly popped corn mingling with the smoky allure of bacon is sure to be a conversation starter at any occasion.
Maple Syrup And Bacon Popcorn. How Tasty!? Recipe courtesy of Waitrose. So what do you think of this recipe? Do you also fancy trying it? Try now or pin for later.
You might also like:
How To Make Peppermint Vodka:
Firstly, How To Make Peppermint Vodka. Transform ordinary vodka into a festive, minty delight that will step up your seasonal cocktails. Learn the secret to infusing the refreshing flavour of peppermint into your spirits. All you need is vodka, Mint Imperials, and green food colouring. Get started today! How To Make Peppermint Vodka. So tasty.
Secondly, Coffee And Chocolate Bourbon. Immerse yourself in the enticing blend of warmth and decadence with the tantalising pairing of coffee and chocolate bourbon. This delightful concoction marries the robust notes of freshly brewed coffee with the luscious richness of chocolate-infused bourbon, creating a sensory experience that transcends the ordinary. So how about trying this Coffee And Chocolate Bourbon recipe out?
Strawberry Robin Lollipops. Thirdly, these Strawberry Robin Lollipops are perfect for serving up in your cocktails. Strawberry Robin Lollipops: Great For Christmas Parties.
Maple Syrup And Bacon Popcorn:
Maple Syrup And Bacon Popcorn. Also, find me on the Web | Twitter | Facebook. Polka Dot Lady. You can also read more about me here: Polka Dot Lady. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post. Also, follow along on Facebook for regular updates.