Racks Of Welsh Lamb With Rosemary, Lemon And Garlic. Happy Saturday friends.
Are you looking for a nice and meaty treat for the weekend? Fancy trying this Racks Of Welsh Lamb With Rosemary, Lemon And Garlic?
How To Make Racks Of Welsh Lamb With Rosemary, Lemon And Garlic:
- 2 lean racks of Welsh Lamb
- 2 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, rind removed and juice
- 3 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 30ml (2tbsp) olive oil
- Black pepper
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4-5, 180°C, 350°F. Take 2 lean racks of lamb and calculate the cooking time: Medium – 25 minutes per 450g/½kg (1lb) plus 25 minutes Well Done – 30 minutes per 450g/½kg (1lb) plus 30 minutes
- Mix together rosemary, lemon rind and juice, garlic, olive oil and seasoning, and rub into the racks.
- Cook on a preheated barbecue with a lid or place onto a rack in a roasting tray and oven roast for the calculated cooking time.
- Serve the lamb with new potatoes and a rocket and grape salad.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Eat Welsh Lamb And Welsh Beef *
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Racks Of Welsh Lamb With Rosemary, Lemon And Garlic recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Welsh Lamb and Pumpkin Pie:
I have a tasty Welsh Lamb and Pumpkin Pie recipe to share with you.
This pie recipe is made with ready-made puff pastry so it is quicker than making it all from scratch. Whats not to love?
Welsh Lamb Loin Chops Stuffed With Stilton Served With Chunky Veg Wedges:
Fancy trying this Welsh Lamb loin chops stuffed with Stilton served with chunky veg wedges recipe out?
As always, we would love you to share your thoughts in the comments below.