Introducing Canderel Sugarly Skinny Blueberry Muffin.
Perfect for breakfast or with an afternoon cuppa!
Makes 10 | Prep 15 mins | Cook 30 mins
How To Make Skinny Blueberry Muffin:
- 300g/ 11oz self-raising flour, sieved
- 1 tsp baking powder, sieved
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda, sieved
- 175g/ 6oz Canderel Sugarly
- 100ml/ 4 floz rapeseed oil
- 2 eggs
- 100ml/ 4floz soya milk
- 2 apples, peeled and grated
- 250g punnet fresh blueberries or use frozen
You will need a 12 hole muffin tin lined, with 10 paper muffin cases.
You will need:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6/200C (180C in a fan oven) Mix together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and add the Canderel Sugarly.
- Beat in the oil, eggs and soya milk then stir in the grated apple and a third of the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the paper cases then top each one with remaining blueberries, pushing them slightly into the mixture.
- Put in the oven and bake for about 25-30 mins until risen and golden.
Cook’s Tip: You only need to stir the mixture briefly when making muffins, it can remain slightly lumpy.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Canderel Sugarly*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Skinny Blueberry Muffins?
Fancy making some?
You may also like this post:
Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake:
Fancy making this Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake, on a beautiful Sunday afternoon?
Nothing shouts summer more than blueberries and cheesecake.
Perfect recipe to eat out in the garden.
Introducing Canderel Sugarly; Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake.
Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake.
Fancy trying any of these recipes?
Don’t forget to let us know if you get to make any.
For more recipe inspiration check out these Cakes Or Treats recipes out.
Thanks for stopping by today. Don’t forget to stop by again soon for more tasty recipe inspiration.